Bose L1 Model II with Double Bass Module
Bose(r) L1(r) Model II systems are Bose's top-performing portable amplification systems for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers. These loudspeakers deliver wide horizontal sound coverage and Bose's smoothest tonal balance -- across the stage and throughout the room. Lightweight and modular, this sleek system fits easily into a car trunk and takes just a few minutes to set up.
Watch our exclusive interview with Jamie Kent about why he uses the Bose L1 Model II:
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Hear why Kip Winger relies on the Bose L1 Model II System
Kip Winger on performing with the Bose L1 Model II:
- L1 Model II Power Stand and Cord
- Power Stand Carrying Bag
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator(r) Loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker Carrying Bags
- Two B1 Bass Modules with Cables
- One ToneMatch Audio Engine mixer
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees -- onstage and throughout an audience of up to 500 -- with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array(r) speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep Bass from Small Enclosures
This Bose L1 Model II systems come with two B1 bass modules to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments -- including guitars, keyboards and various horns. This double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
B1 bass modules are considerably lighter and smaller than conventional bass bins required for the same performance. Power up to two bass modules on a single power stand. Add two more bass modules to the system with an optional PackLite(R) extended bass package.
Light and Easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
ToneMatch(r) Audio Engine
This Bose L1 Model II system includes a T1 ToneMatch audio engine to quickly expand the system and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of Bose's largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
See how the L1 Model II can work for a whole band:
- Spatial Dispersion(tm) and Articulated Array speaker technologies
in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage. The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure--creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Integrated power amplifiers
in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
Digital audio and power connection for ToneMatch mixer
- ToneMatch port
on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control
and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
Dimensions and Weight:
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 16.3 pounds (7.4 kg)
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 17.4 pounds (7.9 kg)
L1 Model II power stand:
- 5 x 10 x 27 inches (HxWxD) (12.8 x 26.2 x 69.2 cm)
- 23.7 pounds (10.7 kg)
B1 bass module (two included):
- 15 x 10.25 x 17.75 inches (HxWxD) (38 x 26 x 45 cm)
- 25.1 pounds (11.4 kg)
T1 ToneMatch audio engine:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.67" x 6.5" x 8.25" (6.76 x 16.6 x 20.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (1 kg)T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Mic/line inputs (1-3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1-3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1-4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers