Guitarists are a strange breed. They love modifications just as long as nothing actually changes. Never change a winning team is their approach: the favorite guitar, the good old amp and that particular speaker cabinet. The final link in the chain is the defining resonating body to capture the magical sound.
Electric guitarists looking for the perfect way to mike up for live or for recording now have one of the simplest and most workable solutions available - which also sets standards in sound quality. Brought together in a compact, lightweight metal box are 16 legendary speaker cabinets. Drawing on 30 years of both stage and studio experience, I have put together a collection of my own. Recorded with the best microphones and digitally converted using today's cutting-edge Convolution Technology, locking down every detail. But why conserve the sounds digitally? Simply because analogue equipment cannot capture all the acoustic complexities and nuances the speakers produce. Convolution Technology on the other hand is able to reproduce the complete array of tones and the uniqueness of each cabinet down to the last detail.
Virtual Speaker-Cabinet Collection:
Just pick your favorite cab, fine-tune the sound with the Mic-Position controller and away you go! 16 classic, world-renowned cabs are available in the BluBox: 5 legendary Marshall cabs with vintages from 1965 and 1980 but also the glorious, cult cabinets from Vox, Mesa-Boogie and Fender. Of course, I have also included the BluGuitar NANOCAB and FATCAB which have been rapturously received in music world for their huge sound.
BluBOX is the ideal partner for all eventualities. Whether on stage or in the studio - wherever you need striking sounds of the highest quality miked up or recorded. All this works with the BluBOX directly and even without a speaker cabinet!
BluBOX - The Speaker Emulation with the most legendary cabinet / microphone combinations of the past 50 years music history, captured for the discerning professional. Great sounds, simple use, small package! The Sound of Tone Innovation.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of BluGuitar products.
Line In, Line Out, Speaker In, Speaker Through (Jacks), Transformer Balanced XLR Mic OutVoltage:
9V-18V DC 200mA (no power supply included)Dimensions:
120 x 95 x 38 mm (4,72" x 3,74" x 1,49")Weight:
350g / 12.35ozLatency:
Ultra low latency ~1 ms = Distance of 30cm to a cabinetCabinets:
- NANO CAB BluGuitar 1x12"
- FAT CAB BluGuitar 1x12"
- STACK 1965 Original Marshall 4x12" Celestion (Alnico 15Watts)
- STACK 1967 Original Park 4x12" Celestion (Greenback 25 watts)
- STACK 1970 Original Marshall 4x12" Celestion (Greenback 25 Watts 55 Hz)
- STACK 1971 Original Marshall 4x12" Celestion (G12h30)
- STACK 1980 Original Marshall 4x12" Celestion (G12h75)
- METAL V30 Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Standard 4x12" Celestion V30
- METAL CL80 Celestion Classic Lead 80 in custom built 4x12" cabinet
- JAZZ 120 Roland Jazz Chorus 120
- TWEED 1x12 Vintage '57 Fender Tweed Deluxe
- SILVER 1x12 Fender Princeton Silverface 1x12"
- BLACK 2x10 Fender '64 Vibroverb 2x10"
- BLACK 2x12 Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 2x12" orange JBL mixed with Jensen C12K
- Black 4x10 Vintage 60s Fender Super Reverb 4x10"
- BLUE 2x12Original Vox AC30 JMI 2x12" Celestion Blue Bulldog
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):