The SUPER FLY is your take-anywhere street performance amp. Channel 1 has an XLR/jack combo input for use with microphones or line level instruments. Channel 2 is for guitar, either electric with clean and overdrive, or a specially-voiced acoustic setting. Each channel has its own separate EQ and reverb controls. It's easy to pair a Bluetooth device for jamming along to and the SUPER FLY's two 3" full range speakers deliver 12 Watts of power. When you're using it in the street the handy built-in tilt back stand ensures your playing is heard. For portability it runs on 8 x AA batteries, or there is an optional rechargeable battery pack that discretely attaches to the back of the unit with Velcro and gives 15+ hours of playing time. Whether you fly solo or play in a duo, SUPER FLY delivers your performance.
- 12 Watts; 2x3" linear speakers
- Dual channel design accommodates microphone, line level instruments, and acoustic or electric guitar
- Digital Reverb on both channels; Channel 2 includes overdrive for electric guitar
- Bluetooth connectivity; Line In; Emulated/Headphones Line Out
- Compact, portable and durable construction for easy and reliable transportation