You need phantom power to take advantage of the rich, robust sound of condenser microphones. The ultra-compact Behringer PS400 provides the power you need to use your favorite condenser mics, and it's small enough to fit in your pocket.
Get an overview of the PS400 in this video from Behringer:
- Universal phantom power supply for any condenser microphone
- Selectable +12 / +48 V power supply
- Ultra low-noise audio performance
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The Behringer PS400 features XLR Thru jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect your condenser mic to the Mic Input and send a line from the Mic Thru to your mixer. You can toggle between +12 V and +48 V power for maximum flexibility. This handy audio solution comes with a 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
Small and Superb
With its small size and even smaller price tag, the Behringer PS400 MicroPOWER Ultra-Compact Phantom Power Supply is the perfect way to have phantom power on-the-go.