Behringer Neutron Paraphonic Synthesizer
Producing very musical and amazing sounds, the Neutron is a semi-modular synthesizer that can be used standalone or as part of a Eurorack system. An original intuitive layout of the controls and the patchbay allows the musician to draw on their creativity and dream of endless possibilities. The Neutron is a well-built synthesizer that will capture your imagination.
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (e.g. LP+HP available on jacks)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key sync
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- 36 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.elay and Overdrive Circuit in a Eurorack FormatThe only rack system on the market designed to fit offsets and other asymmetrical instruments.
- Pre-drilled to stack on the Behringer Bravo rack (23" w X 33" h x 18" d)
- Flat packed, these racks ship anywhere in the world and assemble with a single (provided) 4mm Allen wrench.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.