Behringer Ultrabass BX2000H Bass Amp
The Behringer Ultrabass BX2000H is an ultra-versatile and incredibly powerful bass amplifier, packing an impressive 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power into its portable and well-designed chassis -- with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you'll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage MOSFET preamp, an expressively-dynamic classic compressor, as well as Behringer's DYNAMIZER technology that really packs a punch! Together with a complete and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the BX2000H will see you through every demand of your playing career -- from the rehearsal room to the concert hall!
- Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier drive by classic MOSFET technology
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep and Bright functions for ultimate sound shaping
- Switchable Shape filter for extreme sound range
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik SpeakON)
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FS112BX not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.