Behringer Eurolive B15X Powered Speaker
The Behringer Eurolive B15X active loudspeaker is exactly what you've come to expect from Behringer -- more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have created a powered loudspeaker that merges 1000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, a 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall that is "wireless ready" for our ULM Series digital microphones (available separately), integrated DSP -- and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B15X with our best 12" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1" phenolic-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music from your smart-phone, tablet or other Bluetooth-equipped device -- and you can even control the system via our free iOS*/ Android* mobile apps. The B15X professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other Eurolive models that have made Behringer the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Built-in Digital Mixer -- Comprehensive Remote Control
The B15X features a fully addressable on-board digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors that accept balanced and unbalanced connections for dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The simple and intuitive user interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter function buttons. A beautifully-backlit LCD display controls DSP functions including mixer parameters, 3 band EQ and presets. All settings can be controlled locally, or via the free downloadable iOS*/ Android* mobile apps # and locked down to prevent unauthorized access.
Own the Stage with Digital Wireless
Get wireless-ready with the built-in, dedicated connectivity of our ULTRALINK ULM Series wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM's digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Just plug in the ULM receiver dongle, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
Big on Bluetooth
We know your music lives on your phone, computer or tablet, so we've made it easy to access and play through the B15X. With a simple swipe of your finger, you can instantly stream all of your favorite music from any Bluetooth-equipped device, such as your computer, smart phone or tablet. Streaming music via Bluetooth Technology opens up a tremendous amount of available content, such as a virtually limitless array of online radio-channels, multimedia providers and much more. Imagine that you have the whole PA at your fingertips; control the party from the dance floor or the background music comfortably from your chair. Simple, easy and amazing!
Klark Teknik -- Inspired Technology
Klark Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about Klark Teknik's legendary heritage.
Behringer is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- High-power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Remote control 3-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Comprehensive remote control via iOS*/ Android* mobile app available free of charge
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):