Behringer B115MP3 Eurolive Speaker
EUROLIVE B115MP3 active loudspeakers are exactly what you've come to expect from Behringer--more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Their engineers have really outdone themselves, creating two self-contained PA solutions that merge state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability. These professional active loudspeakers are destined to become legends in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made Behringer the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
Behringer drew from their considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (B115D: 38 lbs./17.2 kg; B112D: 32 lbs./14.5 kg) and more powerful. They started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Onboard MP3 Player
One of the coolest features on these loudspeakers is their fully addressable, embedded MP3 player. The 8-button user interface and high-contrast, multi-function LCD panel let you instantly browse tracks and enable shuffle, repeat or single-play modes. From break and background music to high-resolution performance tracks, this full-feature MP3 player can handle it all.
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to Behringer ULTRALINK Series wireless mics that feature their exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity. Sold separately and available in hand-held or headset models, Behringer ULTRALINK Series wireless mics will immediately (and inexpensively) expand your B115D/B112D to handle virtually any live sound application.
Built-in Mixing Capability
The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary, and the two inputs accept virtually any mic/line level signal you're likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. Just plug in a mic, along with a guitar/piano, connect your backing tracks via USB stick and let the show begin. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
Power and Control
There is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That's why Behringer gave these bad boys 1000-Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power. But with great power comes great responsibility, so their engineers included a proprietary DSP (Digital Signal Processor) with high-end features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring these loudspeakers deliver incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive-- but what about the part of the system you actually hear? They never cut corners on their transducers (woofers and tweeters), and they never just pull what they have off the shelf. Their LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application--it's what sets them apart from the competition. When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. B115MP3 active speaker systems crank out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115MP3 is suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let's start with your application... are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom--or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you're addressing a small meeting, or jamming at the coffee house, the B112MP3 might be all you'll ever need. But if you're providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room, or just need to crank it up louder, then the B115MP3 may be a better choice.
EUROLIVE active PA loudspeakers stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and deliver exceptional performance, even when pushed to their limits. Lightweight and powerful, with built-in mixers and custom-designed transducers, integrated wireless functionality and a user-friendly media player, B115MP3 active loudspeakers are ideal for both speech and music applications--at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Learn more about the Behringer B115MP3 Eurolive powered speaker:
- High-Power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- Power Output Low-frequency range: 700W
- High-frequency range: 300W
- Audio Inputs: XLR (servo-balanced)
- Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- Input impedance: 14k ohms
- 1/4" TRS jack (servo-balanced)
- Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0dBu
- Input impedance: 14k ohms
- USB Port / MP3 Player
- Connector: USB Type A
- File system: FAT 16, FAT 32
- Format: MP3 (CBR & VBR)
- Bit Rates: 32 - 320kbps
- Sample rates: 32, 44.1 & 48kHz
- Connector: USB 3.0
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/2.5dB)
- Range: Max. 80m (line of sight)
- Max. input level: 18dBu
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Limiter Optical
- Dynamic equalizer: processor-controlled
- EQ Section High: +/-15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Low: +/-15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Power Supply 120V, 60Hz (T6.3 A H 250 V)
- Consumption: max. 110W
- Mains: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 16.8 x 28.1 x 12.3"
- Weight 38.9lb.
- 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole-mount socket
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):