Avid Pro Tools Quartet Bundle
For musicians, engineers, producers, sound designers, and audio post professionals who demand a complete audio/MIDI creative solution, Pro Tools Quartet enables you to turn your Mac or PC into a high-performance yet portable music and audio production studio. Featuring industry-standard Pro Tools Software and the best-in-class Quartet 12x8 audio interface by Apogee, Pro Tools Quartet provides everything you need to create professional-level productions that will help you stand out from the crowd - -from first note to final mix.
Get a closer look at the Pro Tools Quartet (and Pro Tools Duet) in this video from Avid:
Create with a complete solution -- from first note to final mix
Pro Tools Quartet gives you the best of both worlds -- multi award-winning Pro Tools Software and the legendary sound of the Quartet audio interface by Apogee, providing everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio. Take your creativity to the next level with a comprehensive yet compact system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value -- in your studio and on the go.
Put Pro Tools power in the palm of your hand
Pro Tools Software is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post-production facility around the world for music, film, and television. It's also been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks--with unparalleled speed and ease.
Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee
The multichannel, best-in-class Pro Tools Quartet USB desktop audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision. And the dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original.
See and hear the Quartet interface on piano and vocal in this video from Apogee:
See it, select it, dial it in
With the included EUCON-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Quartet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus, Apogee is now an Avid MediaCentral Platform partner, so you'll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools Software and Pro Tools Quartet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
Get portability with reliability for the road
Pro Tools Quartet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
Create with industry-standard Pro Tools
- Work with the award-winning toolset trusted by audio pros worldwide
- Write, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music faster
- Get seamless integration with Quartet for optimized control
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with 64-bit performance
- Track vocals, guitars, and other instruments in high-resolution audio
- Compose with virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools
- Edit and mix tracks with Elastic Time/Pitch and over 75 AAX plug-ins
- Get access to settings and a low-latency mixer with Pro Tools IO Control
- Play HD video in the timeline to work on stereo music videos and audio post
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios
Sound amazing with Quartet
- Record performances in 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Connect mics, instruments, and more to high-quality I/O:
- Four combination mic/instrument/line inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT/SMUX input via Toslink
- Six 1/4" balanced line outputs for three speaker sets or 5.1 monitoring
- One stereo headphone output
- USB MIDI I/O for a MIDI keyboard or DJ controller
- Experience the difference of Apogee's legendary sound quality: Premium AD/DA conversion delivers sonic fidelity and precision, Dynamically optimized mic preamps provide up to 75 dB of transparent gain, Selectable Soft Limit protects against digital distortion from clipping
- Take control with three configurable touchpads and a multifunction controller knob
- Keep an eye on levels and settings with two full color OLED displays
- Achieve better sounding audio tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-ins
- Includes a 1-year subscription to ProTools
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Avid Audio products.