Avid Pro Tools 12 Software SubscriptionPro Tools software is more affordable than ever with a low-cost annual subscription. For one year, you'll get access to the latest version of Pro Tools, access to all Pro Tools upgrades throughout your subscription, and access to a bonus collection of plug-ins and support. Significantly lower your cost of entry to the world of Pro Tools!
Subscribe to the music and audio industry standardPro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. And now it's easier than ever to create with powerful new loop workflows and a freshly curated 2 GB loop library from leading producers. Explore new creative ideas and collaborate with ultimate fluidity using Project Revisions. Share tracks and collaborate with anyone, anywhere. Edit audio faster and easier. And elevate your sound to a new level with an incredible collection of plug-ins and instruments. Whether you choose a low-cost subscription or own the software outright, working with music and sound has never been so easy or fun.
Why get Pro Tools 12?- Create even bigger mixes with support for up to 128 simultaneous audio tracks and 512 instrument tracks
- Mix and control groups of tracks faster and easier with VCA Masters
- Mix with confidence using 17 advanced metering options, including K-system, VU, and other professional standards
- Get gain reduction metering on every channel to gauge dynamics
- Experience smoother performance and highly responsive recording and playback with the extended disk cache, which loads entire sessions into RAM--no matter how large
- Rehearse and record more easily with track input monitoring
- Dial in cue mixes in a snap by copying fader settings to sends
- Solo tracks in PFL (pre-fader listen) or AFL (after-fader listen) mode for optimal recording
- Get access to Space, a high-quality convolution reverb plug-in, plus 16 jaw-dropping stompbox effects emulations--free for the first year
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times more processing power than ever before
- Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to create richer sounding mixes
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance to handle bigger mixes
- Play HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline--without transcoding
- Polish mixes with over 75 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
What's included?- Pro Tools 12 subscription for one year
- Pro Tools 12 software -- download required (includes software/plug-in installers and user guides)
- Access to all new Pro Tools releases, bonus plug-ins, and support
Avid Cloud CollaborationWith the latest release, you can now work with up to 10 collaborators in the cloud on a single project, including Pro Tools | First users. You can also choose to save projects locally or in the cloud using Selective Project Sync, giving you easy access to all of your cloud-based work from any Pro Tools-equipped computer -- from anywhere you log into your account. And if you need more storage, you can now expand your cloud space for as little as $4.99 a month.
Imagine being able to work on a session with friends, colleagues, or your favorite artist or producer with ease -- no matter where they are in the world. You can with Avid Cloud Collaboration for Pro Tools. Record, edit, and mix projects with others as if you’re all working together in the same studio. And find new collaborators through the online Avid Artist Community.
Soundbase: Find the right loops and sounds fastNeed to find that perfect beat, groove, style, or sound for your project? Soundbase makes it a snap to browse, search, audition, explore, and experiment with loops, samples, and sound effects from nearly any sound library. This new Workspace pane provides customizable tag filtering, so you can find what you need quickly. Search your libraries by instrument, genre, tempo, key, time signature, and your own tags. And hear how content sounds in sync with your tracks.
2 GB Loop Library Included: Inspire and accelerate music creationGet access to the latest loops created by the industry’s leading producers and sound designers. Pro Tools now comes with a 2 GB high-quality loop library from Loopmasters to wake up your mix and give projects that sonic edge. Whether you need a rhythm section, a cool riff, instrumental accompaniment, or just something to help you get started, you’ve got hundreds of mini musical works, waiting to be discovered. And it’s easy to find and audition loops with Soundbase.
Project Revisions: Experiment and share new ideasWish you could try out something creatively, but easily go back to a previous version of your project if you change your mind? Now you can. With Project Revisions, you can explore new versions of a song or soundtrack, make notes, share ideas with others, and quickly jump back to any previous state from anywhere—without having to worry about breaking anything. That’s because Pro Tools keeps all version history, audio files, notes, and other data organized for you.
Edit playlists more easily
More Powerful PlaylistsIt’s now easier than ever to access and manage Pro Tools’ powerful playlists. Quickly switch between playlists with new key commands. Know if you have multiple playlists on a given track with new visual indicators. And automatically send overlapped clips to new or existing playlists.
Edit layers of audio more easilyIf you work in post, positioning countless audio clips to picture, you probably have multiple clips that overlap on a track. With new enhancements to the way Pro Tools handles such clips, editing audio is easier than ever. Clear only overlaps. Heal clips when removing one that overlaps two. Trim the starts and ends of two overlapping clips. Modify behaviors. And more.
Adjust fades more easilyYou can now quickly adjust a fade in, fade out, or crossfade's shape directly in the Edit window using the Smart Tool. Simply position your cursor over any clip’s fade area until it changes to the corresponding fade or crossfade cursor. Then click and drag left or right to change the fade's shape and slope.
Get Track Freeze, Commit, and BounceProcessor-hungry virtual instruments can impact system performance. And sharing sessions used to require that everyone have the same plug-ins. No more. With Track Freeze, you can quickly freeze or unfreeze all plug-ins on a track -- or just up to a certain insert -- to free up processing power. Track Commit is similar except it renders the track (or an edit selection) permanently. And with Track Bounce, you can render out stems for fast and easy file delivery.
Access upgrades, bonus plug-ins, and moreGet access to all new Pro Tools releases, expert help, and a bonus collection of plug-ins with a Pro Tools subscription.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Avid Audio products.
- System Requirements: Avid-qualified Mac or Windows-based computer, USB port (for iLok authorization; iLok 2 required)
Please note that the iLok USB Key required for authorization is included.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):