An RF Venue product distributed by Audio-Technica, the CX-22 provides remote antenna coverage for wireless microphones in diverse architectural environments. It is designed for wideband UHF (470-698 MHz).
The CX-22 is mounted in a low-profile, 355 mm x 355 mm (14" X 14") form factor designed for ceiling installation, and has a BNC output connector on rear plate. Popular in training facilities, classrooms, lecture-halls, houses of worship, and boardrooms, the CX-22 is an ideal tool for maximizing signal where aesthetic considerations make placement of traditional directional antennas impossible, as well as for distributed antenna systems (DAS) in large facilities with drop-ceiling environments.
The CX-22 ships in matte white and can be painted to match any interior. (Paints that contain carbon black, lead, or metallic powder may affect performance.) Hardware mounting kit included.
- Passive antenna designed for ceiling mounting
- Can be painted to match any interior (paints that contain carbon black, lead, or metallic powder may affect performance.)
- 470-698 MHz operating range
- Linear polarization with hemispherical coverage pattern
- Provides up to 6 dB antenna gain
- Low-profile, 355 mm x 355 mm (14" X 14") design
- Includes BNC output connector on rear plate