The COMBINE4 IEM transmitter combiner brings together up to four in-ear monitor transmitter signals into a single transmitting antenna. IEM transmitter combination is important for multi-channel systems to minimize intermodulation products arising from multiple adjacent transmitters interfering with one another.
The COMBINE4 works with any brand IEM and any type of directional antenna operating in the 470-960 MHz range. It is equipped with four BNC transmitter inputs, front-panel LED signal indicators for each input, and four DC output jacks that supply power to connected IEM transmitters. Includes one AC cable, four DC cables, and four BNC jumpers.
- Broadband UHF operation (470-960 MHz range)
- Combines the signals of up to four wireless in-ear monitor transmitters into one antenna
- Centralized power supply with ability to power four individual transmitters
- Four BNC inputs for IEM transmitter signals
- Front-panel LED signal indicators for each input
- Four DC output jacks that supply power to connected IEM transmitters
- Includes one AC cable, four DC cables, and four BNC jumpers
- Full rack width (1 RU)