This two-bay recharging station provides power to recharge NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak(r) transmitters in any combination. Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger. The charger draws power from a standard wall outlet.
- NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
- Versatile unit charges ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak transmitters (in any combination)
- Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off the unit if problems are detected
- Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
- Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
- Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems…
we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.