Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and unique features for clear sound & intuitive operation. They've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341B handheld transmitter included in this system includes the stage-proven Artist Elite(R) AE4100 cardioid dynamic element.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Available in three frequency bands:
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- 9 pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock(TM) squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with…
secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.