Audio-Technica AT-LP60SPBT-BK Wireless
The Audio-Technica AT-LP60SPBT-BK Wireless Belt-Drive Turntable System includes AT-LP60BK-BT wireless belt-drive turntable and A-T portable speaker with Bluetooth wireless technology. Turntable: two speeds (33-1/3 & 45 RPM), built-in switchable preamp, integral phono cartridge with replaceable stylus, and RCA cable for traditional wired connection. Speaker: two 44 mm drivers, mic for hands-free calling, 10 hours of use on a full charge, USB charging cable, AUX audio cable, and speaker stand.
Now there's an easy way to enjoy the AT-LP60BK-BT wireless belt-drive turntable straight out of the box. This turntable/speaker system combines the AT-LP60BK-BT with a powerful wireless speaker to give you great-sounding audio from your vinyl with no additional audio equipment required. Set the turntable up in one room, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 30-foot operating range, and then sit back and enjoy your records!
Of course, the AT-LP60BK-BT can also be used as a traditional wired turntable (and with other wireless speakers and headphones, as well). But however you choose to listen, the turntable will give you outstanding audio reproduction with the ease of automatic operation controlled by the Start and Stop buttons on the front of the unit. There's also a button that lifts and lowers the tonearm, allowing you to operate the turntable manually if you choose.
The AT-LP60BK-BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and includes a Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus that is integrated into the tonearm for assured performance and ease of setup. The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
The portable wireless speaker measures 7" in diameter and is equipped with two 1.75" full-range drivers and a passive radiator to deliver clear, powerful audio with enhanced bass. The speaker housing is constructed of a strong aluminum alloy, and is outfitted with a durable fabric grill. Power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons are located on the top of the speaker for easy access, with the built-in mic (for making calls via a paired smartphone) conveniently located on the front of the speaker next to the power LED. A 3.5 mm (1/8") jack and TF card slot are available on the back of the speaker, allowing you to listen to audio from a wired device or from files saved on a TF or microSD card. The speaker's internal battery supplies 10 hours of continuous playback, and can be recharged using the included 61 cm (2') USB charging cable. The speaker also comes with a 3.5 mm (1/8") to 3.5 mm (1/8") auxiliary audio cable and a speaker stand.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- AT-LP60BK-BT turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful, full-range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Turntable connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Turntable includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Speaker's two 44 mm drivers and passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons, built-in mic, 3.5 mm (1/8") audio input jack, and TF card slot
- Speaker's internal battery supplies 1
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.