The Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT90BT wireless in-ear headphones are specially designed to bring high-quality audio reproduction to athletes and others with active lifestyles.
Featuring high-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier, the ATH-SPORT90BT headphones give you two ways to listen to your music: connect wirelessly to your smartphone or other Bluetooth device; or store audio files on the built-in 4 GB music player and listen without an external device - no need to lug your smartphone around or worry about dropping it during workouts!
The headphones come with the standard assortment (XS, S, M, L) of silicone eartips, plus four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear fins that secure the earbuds without wrapping around the ears. The cable rests comfortably behind the neck, its length adjustable via the cable slider. The in-line mic and controls let you easily answer calls, control your music, and activate the switchable ambient noise hear-through function for safer use outdoors. When you need a break, you can secure the ATH-SPORT90BT around your neck by linking the earbuds' magnet sensors, which automatically pauses music playback.
The internal battery provides up to eight hours of playback from the built-in music player and five hours of wireless playback from a Bluetooth device. Additional features include IPX5 waterproof certification,* so you can wash the headphones off when you're done working out; voice confirmation of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level; and AAC codec compatibility, for better wireless sound quality.
The headphones come with a 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and a carrying pouch.
*IEC rating "IPX5" ("Washable"). The headphone may be washed using running water (not completely waterproof).
**The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment. Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level
- Leave your phone at home. Built-in 4 GB music player lets you work out without your smartphone
- High-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier deliver strong, high-fidelity audio. Supports high-quality AAC codec
- Switchable ambient noise hear-through function allows you to hear people and traffic around you for safer use outdoors
- Can handle your toughest workout. Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use. Cable length can be adjusted to preference by using the included cable slider
- Internal battery provides up to eight hours of playback from the built-in music player and five hours of wireless playback from a Bluetooth device. When not in use, earbuds' built-in magnet sensors can be linked together, automatically pausing music playback
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
Dynamic- Driver Diameter:
6 mm- Frequency Response:
20 - 25,000 Hz- Sensitivity:
90 dB/mW- Impedance:
16 ohms- Battery:
DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery- Battery Life:
Continuous transmission (music playback): Up to 6 hours- Built-in music player (MP3/128 kbps playback):
Up to 8 hours- Charging Time:
Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)- Weight:
22.0 g (0.8 oz)- Accessories Included:
Eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch- Type (Microphone):
MEMS- Sensitivity (Microphone):
-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)- Frequency Response (Microphone):
100 - 8,000 Hz- Polar Pattern (Microphone):
Omnidirectional- Modulation Method:
FHSS- Communication System:
Bluetooth Version 5.0- Maximum RF Output:
10 mW EIRP- Maximum Communication Range:
Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')- Frequency Band:
2.402 GHz - 2.480 GHz- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles:
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP- Support Codec:
AAC, SBC- Supported Content Protection Method:
SCMS-T- Transmission Band:
20 - 20,000 Hz- Supported OS (Built-in Music Player):
Windows OS, macOS- Supported Formats (Built-in Music Player):
MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE*- Memory Capacity (Built-in Music Player):
* MP3 (8 kHz to 48 kHz/8 kbps to 320 kbps), WMA (8 kHz to 44.1 kHz/24 kbps to 256 kbps), Lossless/Pro not supported), WAV (8 kHz to 48 kHz/256 kbps to 1536 kbps), FLAC (8 kHz to 48 kHz/L0 to L8), APE (8 kHz to 48 kHz/Fast/Normal/High compression supported, Extra High/Insane not supported)
** Actual available capacity is lower because some of it is used for data management.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):