Featuring specially designed 15.4 mm HD drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit, and diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating, the Audio-Technica ATH-CM2000Ti in-ear headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio, and are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction.
The headphones’ rigid housings are constructed of pure titanium to greatly reduce unwanted resonance, and they feature A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jacks to accommodate the two 1.2 m (3.9') detachable cables included with the headphones. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug that allows the headphones to be used with the latest high-spec audio players. Also included are earpads, a hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
Each pair of the exclusive ATH-CM2000Ti in-ear headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
- Specially designed 15.4 mm HD drivers with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes earpads, hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth
pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number