Featuring dual phase push-pull drivers of different diameters (9.8 mm and 8.8 mm), the Audio-Technica ATH-CK2000Ti in-ear headphones deliver exceptional full-range audio, and are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction. In the unique push-pull system, the drivers face each other, but are wired out of phase, providing lower harmonic distortion and improved damping and bass frequency control. The use of drivers with different diameters improves high-frequency response. Audio is further enhanced by the headphones’ permendur magnetic circuit and a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms.
The headphones’ rigid housings are constructed of pure titanium to greatly reduce unwanted resonance, and they feature A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) jacks to accommodate the two 1.2 m (3.9') detachable cables included with the headphones. One cable is equipped with a standard 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug; the other has a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug that allows the headphones to be used with the latest high-spec audio players. Also included are four sizes of interchangeable silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth.
Each pair of the exclusive ATH-CK2000Ti in-ear headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number.
- Dual phase push-pull drivers (9.8 mm + 8.8 mm) with a permendur magnetic circuit are capable of Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating on diaphragms helps…
to deliver exceptional full-range audio
- Rigid, pure-titanium housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 4.4 mm 5-pole balanced mini-plug, the other with a 3.5 mm 3-pole stereo mini-plug
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), hard carrying case, and cleaning cloth
- Each pair of headphones is individually identified by a laser-etched serial number