Audio-Technica ATH-SR30BT Headphones
The ATH-SR30BT wireless over-ear headphones deliver the exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a convenient wireless design. With exclusively designed 40 mm drivers and a dual-layer isolation housing structure that optimizes phase and transient response, you'll enjoy powerful, full-range audio reproduction from a Bluetooth wireless signal.
What's more, the internal battery provides a remarkable 70 hours of continuous use on a full charge, so, for all practical purposes, the music never has to stop!
The ATH-SR30BT headphones are equipped with a mic and controls in the left ear cup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle music playback on smartphones and other devices. Soft memory foam ear pads and headband ensure a comfortable fit, and, when not in use, the headphones fold flat for easy storage and portability.
The headphones come with a 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, and are available in charcoal gray (ATH-SR30BTBK) and natural gray (ATH-SR30BTGY).
*The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a wireless design
- Exclusively designed 40 mm drivers for outstanding sound quality
- Internal battery provides an astounding 70 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Housing's dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Compatible with AAC and SBC codecs
- Lightweight, fold-flat design for easy portability
- Mic and controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
- Headphone Specifications:
- Type: Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,500 mW (for wired connection)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Battery DC: 3.7V lithium polymer battery
- Battery Life: 70 hours continuous use (200 hours standby)
- Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Weight: 180 g (6.3 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with in-line control/microphone
- Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, pouch
- Microphone Specifications:
- Type (Microphone in earcup): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone in earcup): -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone in earcup): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone in earcup): Omnidirectional
- Type (Microphone on cable): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone on cable): -40 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone on cable): 50 - 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone on cable): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: AAC, SBC
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Charcoal Gray
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Natural Gray
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):