This special-edition production kit pairs a rock 'n' roll black version of Aston's microphone, the Origin, with the Aston Swiftshield pop filter and shock mount set -- everything you need for professional grade recordings of vocals, instruments and pretty much anything else you can throw at it. The Origin Black Bundle will be limited to just 2000 pieces worldwide.
The multi-award winning Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1") gold evaporated capsule. It's versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is paired with high-end transformerless circuitry using only the finest components.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound...for a supremely natural and transparent recording.
- High-performance cardioid condenser mic
- Direct, smooth and intimate sound
- High-end transformerless circuitry
- Direct to stand mounting
- Unique wave-form spring head
- Built-in pop filter
- Beautiful and tough tumbled chassis
Wave-Form Spring Head
The Aston Origin has the signature wave-form spring head. This unique design not only looks great, but delivers an unprecedented degree of protection for the heart of your microphone, the capsule. The shock-resistant wave-form design allows the head of the mic to distort if given a heavy knock, and then return to its normal position, without any damage.…
It also offers a degree of off-axis rejection, helping to eliminate unwanted artifacts from your recordings.
- A superbly balanced mix of discrete and integrated electronic circuitry
- Harmonized circuit stage arrangement for easy integration from phantom power input circuitry to the capsule voltage bias
- Novel non-linear voltage/current source rectification to provide controlled amplification and smooth/clear audio output
Eco-Friendly PackagingAston put their hearts and minds into creating the most beautiful performance pieces possible with each product. When it comes to packaging, they believe simplicity is king. Protective, re-useable, environmentally sensible packaging that doesn't cost the earth.