Like the ART Tube MP, the ART Tube MP Studio has professional features like a hand-selected 12AX7a tube, phantom power and Phase Reverse -- which have made the Tube MP a staple in thousands of studios worldwide.
The Tube MP Studio goes even further, with the inclusion of ART's OPL (Output Protection Limiter), which protects the next link in your signal chain -- like a sound card or any digital processor.
The Tube MP Studio also includes an analog VU meter for measurement of the unit's output level, which enables the user to keep his signal consistent with desired levels.
The meter also reflects the impact of the OPL circuitry on the signal. For example, if the signal is "in the red" on the meter, the meter will reflect the attenuation of the signal when the OPL is activated.
The Tube MP Studio can be used in a wide variety of applications, including recording, project, and home studios -- as a microphone preamp, and as a world-class direct box for bass guitars, synthesizers, keyboards, and just about anything else that needs the ART Tube touch.
The Tube MP Studio is a great upgrade from low-quality mixer preamps...why record with anything else?
- Makes microphones sound big, warm, and full. The Tube MP Studio is fantastic on vocal mics!
- OPL Limiter helps protect soundcards, hard disk recorders, and any other processing from becoming overloaded. You get the most out of your processor!
- VU metering helps you keep your signal at your desired level.
- Plug in a sythesizer…
or keyboard, and hear how warm and full they can really sound!
- Bassists: the Tube MP Studio is perhaps the ultimate direct box for bass guitars...for recording and live use.
- Acoustic guitarists are also discovering how great their instruments sound through the Tube MP Studio...warm and full!
Features:- Analog VU Meter
- OPL Output Protection Limiter
- Hand-selected 12AX7A vacuum tube
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Provides over 60 dB of Gain
- +48 Phantom Power Switch
- Phase Reversal Switch
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs