Alto Professional Truesonic TS310
The Alto Professional Truesonic TS310 Powered Loudspeaker does everything you demand in a no-compromise family of professional loudspeakers. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: their transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are "high-performance" from a concept and manufacturing standpoint -- every aspect of their design outperforms its function. The end result is loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations.
Truesonic speakers boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already impressive predecessors, the wildly successful TS2 Series. They also have a horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
The TS3s are also easier to use, with an updated control panel with clearer control indications and detents that make for a faster, more precise setup.
2000 watts of bi-amplified power, redesigned drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup -- the TS3 range doesn't merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what's possible.
- 2000-watt 10-inch 2-way powered loudspeaker
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M0 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design -- no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Alto Professional products.