Antelope Audio Goliath HD Gen 3
Goliath HD Gen 3 is a powerhouse Thunderbolt/USB interface from Antelope Audio. With state-of-the-art AD/DA converters, this 64-channel beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, it offers comprehensive connectivity and world-class performance.
With this package, Antelope Audio includes the Edge Duo modeling microphone. This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth, and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to its near-limits
- Pro Tools HD-ready audio interface with two HDX ports (locked, optional expansion)
- Edge Duo modeling microphone with 11 mic models included
- 36 integrated real-time studio effects
- Latency-free monitoring environment
- Latest 64-bit Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm
- Proprietary HDX Delay Compensation technology
- 16 Accusonic mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones), dedicated controls and meters
- 2 independently assignable headphone outputs
- 192 kHz audio over HDX, Thunderbolt, USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge)
- AES, MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital connectivity
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and function control
- Cross-platform Thunderbolt & USB connectivity (for Windows & Mac)
- Hand-made in Europe with superior build quality
The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with Accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 4 instruments inputs and additional, 16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs). Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels!
As no project is complete without audio effects, Goliath HD | Gen 3 includes 36 real-time FPGA FX pulled from the acclaimed Antelope Audio AFX library. Comprehensive software, front panel, and touch-screen controls let you wield all of this spectacular power, housed within just 2U rack space.
Goliath HD | Gen 3 comes with 36 FX included (over 3000$ value):
Gyraf Gyratex IX, Stay Levin, FET-A76, VEQ-1A, VMEQ, POWERFFC, Clear Q, Power EX, Auraverb, BA-31, Power Gate, VCA160, x903, VEQ-HLF, 11 Guitar Amps, 11 Guitar Cabinets.
TOP-TIER STUDIO SOUND
A 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB/HDX-compatible interface, Goliath HD | Gen 3 achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Coupled with 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management system, Class-A microphone preamps, and audiophile-grade AD/DA conversion, the device delivers top-tier studio sound quality.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Antelope Audio products.
DIGITAL I/O- REAR PANEL:
- 1x S/PDIF In on RCA (2 CHs)
- 1x S/PDIF Out on RCA (2 CHs)
- 4x AES/EBU In on DB25 (8 CHs)
- 4x AES/EBU Out on DB25 (8 CHs)
- 1x Atomic In on BNC
- 1x WC In on BNC
- 2x WC Out on double BNC
- 2x ADAT In on Fiber optic
- 2x ADAT Out on Fiber optic
- 2x Optical MADI In and Out on Fiber optic (64 channels on each MADI Port)
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Thunderbolt Gen2
- 2x HDX Port (32 CHs I/O on each port)- FRONT PANEL:
- 4x DI HiZ/Instrument Inputs
- 2x Re-amp Outs
- 2x Headphone OutsANALOG CONNECTIONS:- REAR PANEL:
- 16x Universal Inputs (Mic In/Line In) on XLR
- 16x Line In on 2x DB25
- 32x Line Out on 4x DB25
- 2x AD Inserts on double TRS
- 1x Monitor Line Out on 1/4 TRS stereo jacks- FRONT PANEL:
- 2x HP Out on 1/4 stereo jack
- 4x Instrument In on 1/4 stereo jack (dedicated for instrument / HiZ only)
- 2x Reamp Out on 1/4 stereo jack- FRONT PANEL FEATURES:
- 1x 3.5 inches high-resolution TFT display (262 000 colors) with capacitive touch screen panel
- 1x Big knob for all monitor outs or HP volume control (selectable)
- 1x LED Ring for visualizing the volume control or mute status on selected output
- 16x Knob for gain control of each Mic In (encoders with internal switch for muting)
- 16x RGB LEDs at the top of each Mic In knob (indication of input level)
- 4x Knob for gain control of each of Front panel's instrument / HiZ inputs (with muting function)
- 4x RGB LEDs at the top of each Instrument In knob (indication of input level)
- 1x TALKBACK microphone
- 1x MUTE button
- 1x MONO button
- 1x DIM button- CLOCKING SYSTEM:
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking
- 64-bit DDS- SAMPLE RATES:
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192- OTHER:
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 *C, 32 - 122 *F- Weight (approx.):
6.8kg / 15lbs- Dimensions:
- Width: 483mm / 19"
- Height: 88mm / 3.5"
- Depth: 279mm / 8.6"
IN THE BOX
* Goliath HD | Gen 3 - Thunderbolt/HDX/USB3 AD/DA Interface
* Quick start guide
* Warranty Card
* 1 AEC Power cable
* 1 USB cable
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):