The Ampridge MightyMic F microphone does it all. This is a high-quality condenser microphone that does not need any batteries as it is powered by the device -- so you never get stuck doing that big video shoot only to find out the batteries are dead. Use it directly with devices that have a 4-pin TRRS 3.5mm jack, like an iPad or DSLR camera. Add the hot shoe mount and cable to use with a DSLR camera.
The MightyMic F microphone is compatible with the Ampridge MightyMic Pro smartphone adapter (sold separately). Simply mount the microphone to the hot shoe mount and secure it to a boom pole and attach the MightyMic Pro to the microphone plug. You can now wirelessly transmit sound from the microphone directly to a smartphone while keeping it out of the picture during recording.
While using the optional apps like FilmicPro or MoviePro (iOS Only) you can listen to the sound while recording video using the rear mounted headphone jack. It works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy and other devices.
Note: Direct connection to a phone/tablet requires a 4-pin, 3.5mm headphone jack or a phone mount that supports a hot shoe and a Lightning to headphone adapter cable.
- Microphone dimensions: 3.4 x 0.9 in
- Microphone weight: 0.8 oz
- Included accessories: hot shoe shock mount and spacer, coiled camera cable, carrying bag, phone/tablet stabilizer bar, foam windscreen, fluffy (deadcat style) windscreen, owners manual
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Maximum SPL:…
- Frequency Response: 50-20Khz
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Sensitivity: -34dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >70dB
- Requires 4-pin 3.5mm input jack
- Compatible with MightyMic Pro wireless smartphone adapter