Alvarez Masterworks MDA70CE Dreadnought
Beautifully voiced, professional guitars made from all-solid, seasoned tone woods. All solid wood really does make a difference, and Alvarez made sure each Masterworks gets the best out their solid wood construction. They are very open sounding, powerful instruments with rounded notes and plenty of bass.
The Alvarez MDA70CE is made from a hand selected, AA solid Sitka spruce top, and solid, cured mahogany back and sides. Each component is made of natural material, including real bone saddles and nuts, Acacia Koa bindings, Paua Abalone purflings, ebony bridge pins and green abalone inlays. Masterworks guitars feature a one-piece mahogany neck with a 50/50 finish, premium tuners and 12th Fret abalone inlay.
The Masterworks bracing system is forward shifted with scalloped, hand finished X braces that allow these guitars to project incredibly well. There's lots of sustain and dynamic response. Either strummed or picked, the separation and balance across the strings is unprecedented in this price range.
The LR Baggs StagePro Element is a side-mounted preamp/EQ that offers battery access and a full chromatic tuner that is hidden beneath the control panel to maintain a clean, classy look. The three band EQ with phase inversion and Garrett Null notch filter controls deliver warm, pristine sound even under the most challenging conditions.
Check out what makes the Alvarez Masterworks guitars stand out:
- Dreadnought Acoustic Electric
- Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Rosewood Back & Sides
- LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Hand Finished, Scalloped Bracing System
- One Piece Mahogany Neck + Heel
- Premium Tuners
- Rosewood Bi-Level Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Paua Abalone Inlays
- Rosewood & Maple Binding and Purflings
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Real Bone Nut & Saddle
- High Gloss Finish
- D'Addario EXP's
- Includes Case
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Alvarez products.
- Top: Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: One piece Mahogany neck and heel
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Machine heads: Premium Gold Die Cast w/Ebony buttons
- Hardware: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Bridge: Rosewood Bi-Level
- Strings: D'Addario EXP's
- Finish: High gloss
- Bracing: Hand sanded, hand scalloped
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):