Free your vocals with the AKG C520, a professional head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. This mic is an ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists and dancing performers needing a hands-free microphone.
The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. The C520 provides a transducer shock mount to reduce body noise to a minimum. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. The microphone arm mounts on either the left or the right side of the headband.
Version C 520 L is for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Moisture shield for ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone boom arm provides choice of left or right-hand use, for precise positioning to the sound source