ADJ myDMX 3 Lighting Controller
ADJ's myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a robust hardware dongle and exciting features to take greater command of your lightshow. Out of the package, myDMX 3.0 software will run in Express Mode; 512 "Live" DMX channels & 60 "Stand Alone" DMX channels (No 3D visualizer, Easy Remote, 8 port contacts or Midi features). However, these features plus other upgrades, including additional Live & Stand Alone channels can be purchased at ADJ's DMX store. myDMX 2.1 and 3.0 interfaces will run in Full mode when running myDMX 2.1 software.
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Express Mode. See above for additional details.
Improved in this version:
- Once the showfile is saved on this Dec 22nd release, it will no longer be possible to open the showfile on a previous version of the myDMX software (ie. no going back to October release unless an old copy of the showfile is saved)
- myDMX 3.0 users can now open and load saved .DLM showfiles from myDMX 2.0/2.1 software into myDMX 3 and the patch and scenes and steps will import, no more starting over, open your .DLM file and pick up where you left off in myDMX 2.0/2.1 software!
- There are Play Mode icons on each button to help illustrate if a scene is set to play to time or sound or BPM trigger
- You can now MIDI Map the group buttons
- Full changelog and feature list to be displayed in the myDMX Facebook group.
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the most current ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- "Maintenance" application that installs with the program to check for component updates to the software.
- "Cloud search for profiles" Search for fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
- Additional feature and software upgrades available at https://store.dmxsoft.com/
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher
- Speed Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Pixel Screen: 1280*768
- OpenGL 3.1: for 3D
- Best Performance System Requirements:
- Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher
- Speed Processor: 2 GHz, dual core
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Video Memory: Video card with 1GB
- Pixel Screen: 1920*1080
- OpenGL 3.1: for 3D
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):