When you call, mention priority code 16GJ-NZZQ

Rating and Reviews: SWR California Blonde II

The SWR California Blonde II offers fantastic sound to acoustic players. With the famous SWR sound and XLR inputs, the California Blonde II is a classic.

"Awesome!" submitted May 29, 2008

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: The best at reproducing the actual sound of my Breedlove Pro 25c of any amp I tried out and there were many. It is pricey but the sound makes it worth every penny. Overall: I will always search for improvements in any of my equipment, however I think this amp will be with me a long time.

"Great Natural Sound" submitted February 15, 2008

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Folk, Country, Rock. Blues
Sound: I have over the past 12 years I have either owned or tryed out just about every acoustic amp out there. To me the California Blonde II reproduces the Natural Sound of my 1996 Taylor 812C with a active Ibeam pickup better than any I have tryed out. A little heavy but well worth it for the tone. Feature: Has all any acoustic amp needs. If you would like more effects the amp works well with effects pedals or multi effects units. Has a great effects loop and you can easily D.I. to any sound system and not lose any of the California Blondes tone. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Pretty straight forward. Quality: Built very well. Quality construction and Quality sounds Value: This amp may seem pricey to some, but there are quiet a few acoustic amps out there for more Bucks and does not sound as natural as this one. Manufacturer Support: Don't really know. Have not had to use so far. The Wow Factor: Visually this amp looks awesome. Not my wife but it its a "CALIFORNIA BLONDE". What more can I say. Overall: I love this amp and I think I will own it for a long time, however like all musicians I'm always open to looking at new products and idea's.
24 of 26 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I miss my "Strawberry Blonde", so much, amp, that is. Ha Ha" submitted May 9, 2012

By Layne Horton in Paradise, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I play a Taylor Accoustic Guitar. I have been playing for over 60 years.
Music Style: Christian and Country Western
Sound: The sound quality of this amp is awesome. It brings out the clear, crisp sound of my taylor guitar. I play Gospel and County music, and I am always amazed at the sound and clearity it provides. Feature: In my opinion, every feature on this amp is well thought out and is very useful. All of the components are perfect. Ease of Use: This is the most friendly user amp I have ever owned. I use the amp with several pedals and they produce a perfect sound everytime. Quality: This product is very well made. My previous "Strawberry Blonde Amp" was used every week in church as well as in other activities and it never failed me. It seems that it would last forever, if proper care was given. Value: There is no question in my mind that this product is well worth the price, when compared to other amps. This product is the Cadillac of Amps. Manufacturer Support: I never needed to contact the company. The Wow Factor: This product gets a 5 Star Rating. I just love the look and the appeal of this amp. Overall: Superior in all areas.

SWR California Blonde II Customer Review submitted March 14, 2011

By a customer from waokamusic.com
Overall
Musical Background: music live on side.....Im the woodshop teacher.
Music Style: acoustic folk rock americana roots blues
Sound: Have had this amp for 4 years and have various pedals and run my martin with fishman under saddle pickup.....sound is distinctive and rich. I am buying a second one so my lead acoustic player can use my old one...I am loving this amp!

"Blonde Is More Fun!" submitted August 27, 2007

By a customer from earthlink.net
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues
Sound: Of the acoustic amps I've tried, I find the California Blonde comes closest to reproducing a realistic acoustic sound. This is the sound I was looking for. I find the 'Blonde has all the power I need. I've played it in a variety of venues have always been pleased with the performance both indoors and out. I use it as a simultaneous pa system. All the guys in the band always want to use my 'Blonde. I love it.

When you call, mention priority code 16GJ-NZZQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976