When you call, mention priority code 12CD-HH0J

Rating and Reviews: NI Komplete Bundle

Complete Collection Uniting 11 Outstanding Products.

"Must have stuff" submitted January 27, 2005

Musical Background: sound artist
Music Style: electronica
Sound: Reaktor is hands down the the best sounding synthesizer I've ever heard in my life. It is just unbelievable.. All the products in the bundle are 100% top notch.. Feature: You don't get more flexibility then Reaktor.. or better features. And what about Absynth? Kontakt? Vokator? Intakt? Spektral Delay? Oh yeah.... Quality: I'd give the quality rating a 10 but when they first released some of it you really needed patches to get it to work properly.. But once the patches are in there.. it's good to go. And again.. this is top notch stuff. Value: I think the value of this software is pretty immense.. I mean look.. I've been using for a year and only just now gotten around to feeling a need to learning its depths? You get such an arsenal off stuff.. I mean everybody knows that Absynth, Kontakt, and Reaktor are absolutely some of the best virtual instruments in the world.. and if all you where getting for the ticket prices where those 3 programs it would be worth the cost of admission.. And then on top of that you get Battery.. which is a very nice drum sampler.. you get Intakt which at least in my option is the best loop sampler type program out there... You get the spectral delay which is very cool.. as is the Vokator.. The B4 is probably the best organ simulator around.. the pro-53 is great... the FM7 is the best FM synthesizer on the market... I mean this is really all the instruments you need... you maybe want some more effects when your through... But you cover a whole lot of basis for really not that much money considering. Manufacturer Support: There have been certain hassles I've had with the company. When I bought Reaktor.. prior to the whole bundle.. they said it was a free upgrade to version 4.. I bought it about a week before version 4 came out.. but then it turned out that you needed to pay them $20 in order to get an updated instrument library and updated modules.. Reaktor was really buggy in the first few months.. I mean you could barely work with it... And the tech support people where a little rude then... probably because of how much complaining was going on at the time... But out side of that my experiences with the company have been good. The Wow Factor: Oh yeah.. this one's sexy.. I mean, hello? Overall: Like I said.. I've owned this software for a year and I don't really believe I've made it through the half way mark as far as my excitement over it is concerned... Now there's an upgrade you can get so that you get all the upgraded stuff for a year.. and you can go out and buy Reaktor Instruments, FM7 Patches.. add to your sample library... Absynth Patches.. Drum Kits.. and most of those add ons are very reasonable.. And you can program your own new stuff... I wanna go out and buy some new effects and whatever.. But you don't buy this software suite with the idea that it'll meet all your effects needs.. So how do you beat it?
20 of 23 people (86.96%) found this review helpful. Did you?

NI Komplete Bundle Customer Review submitted November 4, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: I am working to score and sound design a movie, The Plan.
Music Style: Classical, Rock.
Sound: The samples and instruments of Native Instruments meet the industry standard sound quality. The perfect depth, sonic clearity--that lacks hiss in samples, gives the perception of hearing the live instruments. I could get what I needed to score a a whole movie with Komplete 5 bundle. It is very compatible with CUBASE that hosts as a VST Instruments. Tips: It would be great if Kontakt 3 had programmable acoustic guitar strum so that the user don't need to buy extra acoustic guitar strumming software.

When you call, mention priority code 12CD-HH0J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976