When you call, mention priority code 20X-3QX4

Rating and Reviews: Fender Acoustasonic 90

Being a one-man band has never been so easy, thanks to the 90-watt Acoustasonic's two independent channels, with onboard multieffects for vocals and guitar.

"Fender acoustisonic 90 amp" submitted December 28, 2014

By Mike Burgess in Lonoke, AR
Musical Background: 40 plus years. Bass, acoustic. Classic rock, country, blues
Overall: Just what I was looking for in a powerful yet lite-weight acoustic amp. Because I can also plug in a mic, it cuts down on having to deal with a PA system. Works great and is plenty loud enough for our acoustic outdoor gigs. I am very pleased with it and would definitely purchase again if something happened to it. It compliments my Taylor acoustic sound to perfection.

"Love this amp" submitted August 25, 2014

By Tom K in Princeton, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Old amateur ... been playing country guitar for 50 years.
Overall: I'm not a pro ... but play a lot in our church band. Use a Martin or Yamaha guitar with K-mini pickup. I play mostly southern and bluegrass gospel style --- love this amp more all the time. Tried to buy an Acoustasonic 30 on the used market and was gonna cost $250 .... decided to pay $300 for a new "90". Good choice, IMO.

"Fender Amp" submitted December 30, 2015

By Jerry Richey in Surprise, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 35 plus years , guitar and bass guitar mostly at home now days
Music Style: old rock, easy rock , country and pop
Sound: The sound quality of this amp is fantastic for my older easy rock and country playing. I use it mostly at home in a small 11 x 11 studio but I do use it 1 day a week in a larger hall aprox. 300 ft. x150 ft. and it really does the trick for me. Feature: I can not comment on the features as I have rarely used them at this point. Ease of Use: I find it very easy to use as I sure any one would. I have been playing for a long time and in the same band for 9 years when I was younger and have used jus about every type for amp out there. I wish this amp been around then. it is very lite while still delivering that famous Fender quality. Quality: This is a Fender that should speak to the quality, as for reliability and how long it may last I handle my equipment myself I always have even when in a band so my equipment last very long. Value: Yes I feel it is worth the 299.00 it normally sells for Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use it but I'm sure since it is Fender it would be fine. The Wow Factor: As far as the wow factor the only thing I can say again is it is a Fender. Although I do like the lite brown covering they used on it. Overall: The Acoustasonic 90 seems like the perfect little amp. I use it mostly at home as I am retired but I do play in a band for our own enjoyment as (we are all retired) 1 day a week. I run my Martin DRSGT thru it. I have not run a mic thru it as we use a PA system. I am planning to purchase the optional foot switch for it.

"Nice amp for the money" submitted February 13, 2015

By Rob M in Buckeye, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years of Bass first, Guitar second.
Music Style: Top 40, Reggae, Pop, Disco, Motown, R&B
Overall: I've had this amp for a couple of weeks now, and I must say, this amp is quite impressive. The tone is beautiful, and the built in effects are decent. Front controls are very variable, which means you can get a lot of different tones out of this little amp. The 90 watt power rating may be exaggerated a bit. My 75 watt Randall is much louder, but that does not take away from the great tone this amp produces. I would suggest trying this amp out first before buying the older Fender acoustic amps.

"Great Amp" submitted December 16, 2015

By Michael G in Westchester, IL
Musical Background: I've played all my life
Music Style: Eclectic, Acoustic
Overall: This is a great amp, lots of features, great sound, lightweight and looks great as well. I was most impressed by how loud it is considering the size. Great to take on smaller gigs. Guitar and voice project very well.

"NICE ACOUSTIC AMP PA" submitted December 15, 2014

By a customer from verizon.net
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician.
Music Style: Country, blues, jazz, pop.
Overall: Perfect for small gigs. Great guitar and vocal effects. Professional sound in a light weight package. Not the heavy particle board cabinet you find on some products. Fender five year warranty.

"Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III guitar amplifier" submitted November 19, 2014

By Donovan T in Kailua, HI
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years playing. Guitar... play out and jam.
Music Style: folk, rock, jazz, blues, funk, latin, standards, etc...
Overall: I have owned Marshall, Laney, Rivera, Mesa Boogie and Vox amp and I have always admired the clean tones one hears in classic rock, country, soul, blues and funk music. It wasn't until i bought a Fender Super Champ X2 that I realized that it was really a Fender sound thing. My SCX2 broke and needed warranty repair and the only authorized service centers were on other islands, so I would have to ship it to get it repaired. Working with the guys at Fender was a joy and they even helped me out with the shipping (since the amp was only 4 months old). The repair went very well and I came away really feeling the love from Fender in the support department. Came time to play a larger gig and I was just swallowed up by the other volume levels on stage...so SHOPPING OPPORTUNITY!! I knew that I wanted to stay with the Fender sound but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the xtra $$ for a Supersonic, or get a Deluxe or a Bassman or a Twin...nor was I sure if I would eventually be sorry if I didn't get a much more powerful amplifier (60-100 watt Twin or 4x10) , but I drive a mini (not much cargo room) and I hate being told to turn it down. So which to get? I did a lot of reviews via youtube and it came down to the Hot Rod Deluxe III to me for price, tone and volume. Now that I've been playing it for about 1 month, I believe i can get any tone i want out of this great amplifier ('cept metal) and it has a LOT of headroom in the clean channel, and i plenty LOUD enough. I can accompany acoustic folks and sound crystal-iscious at pretty high volumes and the drive tones are such simply fantastic. I use echo, chorus, OD and wah and with that combination I can be shimmery-sweet-clean, chunky rockin' , fat jazz tone, punchy-driven blues rock and singing lead tones! Looks to be great workmanship. The only thing I wish it had was a foot switchable effects loop in/out so that I could jump the out to the in and get that overdrive, footswichable. I'm still blown away every time i play it and that makes me play more and with more inspiration.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-3QX4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976