Save money and hassle with this expertly-configured, bargain-priced PA package! We've done all the hard thinking for you--matching great-sounding speakers with powered mixers that have the right wattage to drive the speakers properly; choosing great, durable live sound mics; and selecting all the cables and stands you'll need to get everything connected and ready to use!
1 x Behringer PMP2000 14-Channel Powered Mixer (800 Watts)
2 x Yamaha BR10 Loudspeaker (1x10 in.)
2 x OnStage SS7761B Tripod Speaker Stand
2 x Audio Technica ST90MKII Dynamic Microphone
2 x CBI LowZ Microphone Cable (20 Foot)
2 x OnStage 7701B Tripod/Boom Microphone Stand
2 x Stagg 1/4 inch to Speakon Speaker Cable
Behringer PMP2000 14-Channel Powered Mixer
The PMP2000 mixer delivers 800 Watts of massive power and incredible performance through new-generation amplifier technology, crystal-clear sound plus an ultra-compact and lightweight design. The 24-bit stereo FX processor, IMP mic preamps and more round off this impressive package of power features.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 3 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape inputs
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Yamaha BR10 Speaker Cabinet
The new BR-Series from Yamaha combines affordability with high performance. Five BR models are designed to fit the budgets of performing musicians, small churches, and schools, while delivering the full frequency response and high output of more costly systems. While "BR" presents "bass reflex", it also proves very appropriate for describing the line's advanced feature set:
Combining their knowledge of acoustics and advanced computer controlled woodworking, Yamaha Music Manufacturing in Thomaston, Georgia, crafts the BR line of sound reinforcement loudspeakers to exacting standards. Each model's large steel handles, corner protectors, and built-in pole sockets, assure both durability and flexibility.
BR cabinets are carefully designed for the best balance of small, easy to handle size and great low-frequency response, using Bass Reflex technology. High-frequency response is also enhanced with a 1 in. new titanium HF driver and 90 degree by 40 degree non-resonant horn.
All BR-Series models are covered by a three-year warranty. With integral protection circuitry built into the passive crossover, you can expect a long life of high output and minimal distortion. Whichever model you choose, your message is sure to be heard using BR-Series loudspeakers... and you can take the savings to the bank!
On-Stage SS7761B Tripod Speaker Stands
An extremely versatile speaker stand, this reversible-shaft design may be used with either 1-3/8 in. or 1-1/2 in. speaker cabinet mounts. Includes the added safety of a locking shaft pin to prevent accidental speaker slippage.
Audio Technica ST90mkII Microphones
The ST90mkII is first and foremost a performance vocal mic. It features an on-off switch, plus it's a dynamic mic so it needs no phantom power -- you can use it with just about any mixer or recorder.
On-Stage 7701B Tripod/Boom Microphone Stands
Height adjustable mic stand comes with a durable tripod base and foldable legs for easy storage.
- Solid cast end with standard 5/8-27 threads
- Long 30 in. boom with molded plastic counterweight
- Euro-Style boom with separate clutches for length and angle of boom. Allows user to make one-handed adjustments of boom angle while performing
- Professional quality die-cast zinc clutch locks vertical shaft at any height from 36 - 63 in.
- Clip-on cable holder
- Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing offers less weight and exceptional strength
- Folding legs with plastic endcaps for durability and reduced floor vibration. Base spread: 23 in
zZounds is an authorized dealer of