Zoom B3n Bass Multi-Effects PedalThe Zoom B3n is an intuitive Multi-Effects Processor for bassists that allows you to create authentic sounds and have complete versatility. The B3n lets you create your own original sound, no matter the kind of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in the studio. Plus, its editing features are simple enough that you can tweak your sound even when you're on the road.
67 Built-In Stompbox Effects for Monster ToneThe B3n is pre-loaded with 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects, including 19 dynamics and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects and more.
Faithful Bass Amp and Cabinet EmulationsThe B3n's emulations include five classic bass amps and five matching cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond like the real thing. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the B3n's parameter knobs just as you would with analog gear. You can also download even more amp/cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
Create Custom Effects ChainsChain up to seven effects, amps, and cabinets together simultaneously in any order you like to experiment with and create new sounds. You can also store up to 150 of your custom effects chains as patches.
Master Your SoundThe B3n's simple layout and controls make for faster and more intuitive editing. Its three independent LCD screens display your entire effects chain at a glance, and its tactile knobs and switches give you effortless control over adding, editing, deleting, or changing the order of effects.
Just Plug In and PlayThere's no complex setup with the B3n -- just plug in and start playing. Thanks to its 68 built-in rhythm patterns, the B3n is great for both practice and solo performances. With the onboard looper, you can record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long, creating textured layers of sounds using the effects of your choice.
The looper, rhythm patterns, and delay effects can all be synchronized using a tap tempo function. And a built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Connect, Perform, and RecordIt's easy to integrate the B3n into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard 1/4" input, there's an auxiliary 1/8" stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There's also a dedicated headphone jack for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. Add the Zoom FP02M expression pedal via the dedicated control input for real-time control over effects parameters.
Zoom Guitar Lab SoftwareZooms free Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software lets you manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators via a USB connection to your B3n. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
Amp Models:-Ampeg SVT, Fender Bassman 100, SWR SM-400, Trace Elliot AH400SMX, Aguilar DB 750
Speaker Cabinets:- Ampeg SVT-810E cabinet (8x10" speakers), Fender Bassman 100 (4x12" speaker), SWR GOLIATH cabinet (4x10# speakers and a tweeter), TRACE ELLIOT 1048 cabinet (4x10# speakers), Aguilar GS410 cabinet (4x10# speakers and a tweeter)
Features:- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows for downloading of additional effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings (tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz)
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.
- Effect types: 80
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 k# load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- Rated input level: -20 dBu*
- Input impedance (line): 470 k ohm
- AUX Input Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
- Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBu*
- Input impedance (line) : 10 k ohm
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBm* (with output load impedance of 10 k ohm or more)
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 k ohm or more)
- Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 ohm load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Control input: ZOOM FP02M (sold separately)
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI USB Micro-B
Dimensions: 7.1 in (D) X 9.2 in (W) X 2.2 in (H)
Weight: 1.28 kg / 2.8 lbs
* 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
Included with the B3n:
- Operation manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
Optional B3n accessories:
- FP02M expression pedal
Media : Zoom Creators videos, B3n product videos and other supporting videos go here.
Downloads: B3n user guide, Zoom Guitar Lab software, system updates, and other files go here.
Note: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation or Zoom North America.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 631-784-2200