When you call, mention priority code 20X-VBTT
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Zoom B3n Bass Multi-Effects

Spice up your bass tone with the Zoom B3n. With 67 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, and an 80-second looper, this pedal dares you to experiment with your sound.

Overall

"More than a Multi-Effects Unit" submitted October 31, 2017

By Stan B in Bethel Park, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a working local musician for the past 30+ years
Music Style: Rock, Country
Overall: I was looking to use this unit to add a variety of effects to my bass sound. What I found was that the amplifier models loaded into the unit sound so good that it can in fact be used as a complete pre-amp. I have only had the device for a little more than a week, but I have played it at a couple of live performances and it sounded amazing. I ended up using the Dual-Comp compressor with the Aguilar bass amp model straight into the effects return of my amp, bypassing my built-in pre-amp, and was really happy with the sound I was getting. As far as useful features are concerned, it has an auxiliary input jack for a stereo line in from a phone or other device, so it can be used to play along with an MP3. It has both left and right outputs; the left output is in stereo and can be used with headphones so the device is a great-sounding practice amp. It has a built-in tuner that can be used with either a live or muted signal. All of the sound patches with which I experimented sounded great, and there was no discernible noise added to my signal. It is solidly-built, but not as sturdy as some of the units I have looked at. It seems easy enough to use, but there is a LOT of content to digest. My biggest concern is that there are a lot of small buttons that can be accidentally tapped, and if you do hit one by accident you can find that you have completely re-set the patch you are using. That happened to me twice while playing live, and it was a big distraction trying to dial things back to where I had them set initially. There is no XLR output from the device, which I have read some people complaining about, but I have other DI options so that is not a concern for me. Overall I am very happy with this device. It sounds great, it is very quiet, and it probably has more functions than I will ever find the opportunity to use.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-VBTT. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449