Product DescriptionBridging together some of the best professional live sound equipment from both Yamaha, JBL and many more they've tried to create a no-headache no-nonsense solution for gigging performers. The Yamaha and JBL Powered PA System includes one Yamaha EMX512SC 2x500 watts powered mixer, two JBL JRX115 15-inch speakers, a Nady DKW-Duo VHF wireless mic, two Samson R11 wired dynamic mics and all the stands and cables needed! Simply connect and setup your equipment and you're ready to hit the circuit.
Yamaha EMX512SC Powered Mixer with Effects (2x500 Watts)
The Yamaha EMX512SC is a 2x500 watt powered mixer with built-in effects. Perfect for average to larger venues, or for outdoor applications, the EMX512SC is equipped with a pair of powerful 500 watt amplifiers to make sure that your music or message comes across with full impact. To add extra sparkle to your mix, Yamaha has included a stunning array of effects from their top of the line SPX series effects processors and a 7-band graphic EQ to the EMX mixers. Since these affordable mixers weigh in at only 22 lbs, you won't break your back or the bank!
JBL JRX115 PA Speaker Cabinet (250 Watts, 1x15-inch)
This trapezoidal, 15-inch speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement. It's equipped with low and high-frequency drivers built in JBL's Northridge, California factory. Features include the dual-angle, 35mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik Speakon and 1/4-inch input connectors.
Features:- Neutrik Speakon and 1/4-inch input connectors
- Constructed of carpet-covered, 3/4-inch MDF - a material that is structurally and acoustically superior to the particleboard
- Heavy gauge wire is used for inductors
- SonicGuard high-frequency driver protection
- Dual-angle pole socket (for conventional vertical position, or with a 10 degree down angle)
- All metal handles
- 18-gauge, full metal grille
- All JRX100 models have passed the same 100-hour, full rated-power torture test that JBL high-end touring systems must survive.
Nady DKW-Duo HT Dual Handheld VHF Wireless System
Perfect entry level system-all the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords.
Features:- Perfect for Karaoke & DJ applications
- Easy to use - simply plug in instead of your wired microphone
- Excellent high fidelity audio - perfect for all speakers, karaoke/recreational singers, DJ's, auctioneers, aerobic instructors, and many other consumer applications
- 150+ feet typical operating range - up to 300+ feet line-of-sight
- VHF (170-216MHz) operation for reliable, interference-free performance
- DKW-Duo: with dual receiver for versatile single or simultaneous dual transmitter operation
- 1/4 in. unbalanced mic output. Cable included.
Samson R11 Hypercardioid Microphone
The versatile R11 gives you enough output and reliable performance for any kind of application along with great sound, low noise, and convenient features like an easily accessible on/off switch.
Features:- High-output Neodymium mic element.
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback.
- On/Off switch.
- Rugged road-proof design.
- Withstands high sound pressure levels.
- Silicone "anti-dent" ring provides extra windscreen protection.
- Heavy-duty gauge mesh basket with silicone anti-dent ring for extra protection.
- Mic clip included.
PA System Also Includes:- 2 x Stagg 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch 16-gauge speaker cable (30 Foot)
- 4 x CBI MLC XLR mic cable (18.5-foot)
- 4 x OnStage 7701B tripod boom mic stand
- 2 x OnStage SS7730 tripod speaker stand
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Yamaha products.
Yamaha EMX512SC Specifications
Maximum Output Power @ 0.5 % THD at 1 kHz:
500 x 2 @ 4 ohms
350 x 2 @ 8 ohms (UA)
320 x 2 @ 8 ohms (H)
Frequency Response : -3, 0, 1 dB
20 Hz-20 kHz, ref to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5 % (THD+N)
+14 dB @ 20 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz, GAIN control: all nominal
Hum & Noise: Equivalent Input Noise, -115 dBu, Rs = 150 ohms CH 1-4 MIC/LINE: MIC
Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -65 dB
CH 1-4: XLR and Phone
CH 5/6, 7/8: XLR and Phone
CH 9/10, 11/12: XLR and Pin
EQ: HIGH, MID, LOW
Phantom Power: 15 V
Graphic Equalizer: 7 Band (125, 250, 500, 1 k, 2 k, 4 k, 8 kHz): Main (Stereo) and Monitor
Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector (24 bit AD/DA, 32 bit Internal Processing): 16 Programs
Power Amp. Mode: Main L/R, Main (L+R)/Monitor
Foot Switch: Effect On/Off
Dimensions (W x D x H): 442 x 274 x 286 mm (17-3/8 x 10-3/4 x 11-1/4 in.)
Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs.)
U/C: 120 V 60 Hz, 450 W
H: 230 V 50 Hz, 450 W
A: 240 V 50 Hz, 450 W
JBL JRX115 Specifications
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 16 kHz
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz
Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
* Power Capacity: 250 watts
* Peak Power Capacity: 1000 watts
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 watts to 500 watts into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50 degrees
Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in (699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm)
Weight: 61 lbs (27.4 kg)
High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in. exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); 1/4 in. TS phone jack (x1); parallel
* "Power Capacity" and "Peak Power Capacity" ratings are based on the average and peak power capacity of product samples subjected to a 100 hour power test using random noise with a 6 dB crest factor, in accordance with IEC standards.
Samson R11 Specifications
Hypercardioid polar pattern
Neodymium magnet for high output
Transformer-less design with low-impedance voice coil
Metal die-cast case
Steel mesh screen
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 714-522-9011