The UltraSound AG-50DS4 is one of UltraSounds's most popular amplifier models offering incredible sound and value with 100% All-Natural Tone.
The compact and lightweight DS4 with two 8 inch coaxial speakers custom made by UltraSound powered with 50 watts is perfect for the artist playing smaller venues, coffee shops, worship services, or just kicking back at home.
Effects Assign: This 3 way toggle switch allows the digital effects to be routed to CH-1, CH-2, or if in the middle position will supply effect for both channels.
Effects Mode: This is a rotary encoder, which selects 1 of 16 different digital effects including:
- Chorus: Stereo chorus
- Flange: Stereo flanger for jet wash effects
- Plate 2: Sizzling bright plate reverb
- Plate 3: Short vintage plate reverb
- Room 3: Warm room reverb
- Plate 1: Classic plate reverb
- Bypass: No Effect
- Rotary Speaker: Rotary speaker emulation
- Chorus/Room 1: Chorus with reverb
- Chorus/Room 2: Auto-wah effect with reverb
- Delay 1: 125ms slapback delay
- Delay 2: 190ms delay for percussive arpeggios
- Hall 1: Bright hall reverb
- Hall 2: Warm hall reverb
- Room 1: Hardwood studio reverb
- Room 2: Ambience for acoustic mixes
Pilot Light/Limit Indicator: When Green, this LED indicates that the power is turned on. If the power amplifier reaches full power output, the on board Limiter will be enabled and this LED will turn Red. The Limiter allows the amplifier to be played at full power without unwanted distortion.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of