Created for active musicians who also manage their own sound, Shure PGX14 instrument wireless system improves your performance and simplifies your setup. Innovations such as automatic frequency selection and automatic transmitter setup make wireless quicker and completely worry-free. The Shure PGX14 instrument wireless system now features Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, delivering the crystal clear sound quality that pro audio engineers trust. It's the best-sounding, simplest choice in wireless, from the leader in live performance sound.
Beta 98H Instrument Microphone
The Shure Beta 98H is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The Beta 98H features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range. The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available: RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge or RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
- Includes (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters.
PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shure's PGX1 can be used with headworn, lavalier, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses.
- Audio Reference Companding: crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- Negative 10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
- Shure PGX4 receiver
- Shure Beta 98H Microphone with PGX1 Beltpack Transmitter
- (2) AA batteries
- Power supply
- User guide
- Carrying case
- Microphone clip
- Zipper Bag (PGX1): model #26A13
- Universal Rack Tray: model #URT
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of