Product DescriptionA comprehensive first step into professional wireless, the Shure PG188/PG185 dual lavalier wireless system is engineered to the same uncompromising quality standards as PGX, SLX, ULX and UHF-R wireless. Marrying superior sound quality and stage-proven endurance with advanced features like Internal Antenna Diversity and frequency selectability, the Shure PG188/PG185 fulfils the promise of independent, confident performance in freedom from the wire.
Features:- Reliable wireless performance
- Up to 8 compatible systems (across multiple bands)
- Shure's patented Predictive Diversity ensures continuous reception
- Confident, portable setup
- Internal Antenna
- First in the industry
- Internal 1/4 wave antennas minimize poor positioning and breakage
- Durable construction
- Superior sound quality
- Variable companding ratio for clear sound
- 80 years of microphone expertise
PG185 Condenser Lavalier Microphone- Clothing clip for secure placement
- Acoustic windscreen minimizes wind noise in outdoor applications
- Cardioid pattern
PG88 Dual Receiver- Internal Antenna Diversity
- Dual receiver with up to 10 selectable channels per side
- Up to 4 dual receivers can be used on the same channel (assuming no outside interference)
- 2 x 1/4 in. and 2 x XLR outputs
PG1 Bodypack Transmitter- Power, mute and battery status LED
- Power and mute switch
- 9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
- 75m (250 ft.) operating range
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- Working Range: 75m (250 ft.) Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference.
- Audio Channel Response: Minimum: 45 Hz. Maximum: 15 kHz (overall system channel depends on microphone element).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%, typical Ref. +/- 33 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 degrees C (0 degrees F) to +57 degrees C (+135 degrees F) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
PG1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position +20 dBV maximum at -10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30 dB
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions: 110 mm H x 64 mm W x 21 mm D (4.3 x 2.5 x 0.8 in.)
- Weight: 75 grams (2.6 oz.) without battery
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-25-SHURE