The G-Track is a total solution capable of taking you from your musical inspiration to your finished tracks. Samson's G-Track is the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, allowing simultaneous input of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing monitoring through an on board headphone output.
The G-Track allows you to record vocals like a standard USB mic, or two mono instruments through the line/instrument input, or a mix of one mono instrument and vocal. Now singer/songwriters can directly record vocals and instruments quickly and easily with one device, making the G-Track a must have for any songwriter's home studio. And its ease of use and portability allows you to take it anywhere inspiration may strike you.
Ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, the G-Track ships with a desktop mic stand, swivel stand mount, USB cable and all the cables needed to connect any musical instrument with a standard 1/4" or RCA output. The G-Track ships with Cakewalk's Sonar LE and works brilliantly with Apple's GarageBand.
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone with built-in audio interface and USB digital output
- Compatible with most any Mac and PC based Digital Audio Workstation
- The microphone's 19mm capsule with 3-micron diaphragm is extremely detailed and the supercardioid pickup pattern makes it ideal for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and just about any other sound source
- Onboard headphone amp with level control allows you to listen to the inputs and mix directly from the microphone, plus you can use the output to connect active studio monitors
- A direct monitor mixer, with mono or stereo modes, is provided for zero-latency monitoring
- The microphone includes a stereo line input for connecting electric guitar and bass, plus keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players and just about any other line level signal
- The Instrument and Mic input gain controls with Peak LED make it easy to set the proper clean signal when recording with the mic or line inputs
- On-board 48 kHz/16-bit AD converters
- On the road, in the studio or in a fixed installation, the solid die-cast construction make the microphone a reliable audio tool from venue to venue, day in and night out
- A complete cable set with guitar cable, headphone extension, stereo line with RCA adapters, and 10-foot USB cable is included
- A cast base desk stand and metal swivel adapter are included to easily position the microphone right out of the box
- Optional shockmount available (SP04)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of