The Rane SIXTY-ONE Mixer offers the most affordable version of Rane's powerful, software-integrated club-ready mixers. Whether you're a modern DJ looking to add scratch simulation to your sets, or you're a traditional turntablist looking to add a digital arsenal to your otherwise analog performance -- Rane's SIXTY-ONE offers a robust, road-worthy solution.
Multiple RCA Inputs and a USB Port
Whatever DJ setup you're looking to connect, there's a good chance the SIXTY-ONE can handle it via its four RCA inputs and a microphone input. RCA inputs are switchable between line-level and phono-level so connect four turntables, four CDJs, or any combination thereof. Microphone input is also switchable for connecting wired or wireless microphones. And of course, you've also got the USB port for connecting a laptop running Serato DJ, or your favorite third-party DJ software, and there's an auxiliary channel via USB for firing samples.
With the SIXTY-ONE, it's easy to add in effects and control the mix thanks to FlexFX. FlexFX lets you add in endless combinations of software effects via Serato software or third-party plugins plus effects via an external analog effects rig. A dry/wet slider is provided for controlling the effect level, and the effect can easily be applied to either channel, the microphone, or the auxiliary channel with the press of a button.
- Two-channel DJ mixer with Serato DJ integration
- Three-band EQ, high- and low-pass filter, pan, and level controls for each channel
- Digital iZotope effects via Serato DJ software
- FlexFX Loop allows for endless combinations of software effects and an external analog effects rig
- Digital Vinyl Simulation via Serato DJ
- Non-contact magnetic crossfader bars for improved durability
- Four switchable line or phono level stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo RCA session inputs and outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch FlexFX send and return
- 1/4-inch/XLR combo microphone input with level and two-band tone controls
- Microphone input has mic/line level selector switch
- USB port for connecting a computer running Serato DJ or other software
- Stereo 1/4-inch main outputs
- 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm headphone outputs
- 24-bit, 48 kHz digital/analog converters
- 32-bit, 48 kHz internal audio processing
- Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers for Serato DJ
- Includes Serato DJ software
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input:
Rear panel switches for each input
- Phono Response:
RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input:
- Max Line Input:
24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weightedDACs:
24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weightedDigital Signal Processing:
48 kHz, 32-bit floating pointUSB Audio:
Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback, 48 kHz, 32-bit floating pointFlexFX Return:
Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jackMic Input:
Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls:
2-band, High and Low
- Mic-Line level switch:
Choose Line to connect wireless receiverLine Outputs: Frequency Response:
20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
<0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX):
Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main 1/4"):
Maximum 8 VrmsInternal Universal Power Supply:
100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W maxUSB Power:
Mixer is self-poweredUnit Size:
13.3" x 10" x 4"
(33.8 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
8 lb (3.7 kg)Shipping Size:
7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D
(19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
12 lb (5.5 kg)
Scratch Live System RequirementsPLEASE NOTE:
These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations Rane recommends you buy a higher spec computer. Rane recommends Intel processors.
- Available 2.0 USB port.
- Display resolution for all: 1280 x 720 or higher
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback.
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM).Mac
- Mac, 32-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 1 GB RAM
- Mac, 64-bit: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.Windows
- Windows, 32-bit: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Windows, 64-bit: Windows 7, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher.
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista.Note 1:
Please read the FAQs at serato.com/support/scratchlive first if you are looking at buying a new computer.Note 2:
If you are using Scratch Live 2.x's more system intensive features such as DJ FX or AUX Deck plugins and are having issues you may need a higher spec computer for best results or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- with Free Gator G Club Mixer Bag
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 425-355-6000
Rane and Serato are proud to introduce the Rane Sixty-One mixer for Serato Scratch Live. The Rane Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes both ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other audio programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM-1 post-fader, PGM-2 post-fader, and the Main mix.
Scratch Live has the lowest latency vinyl emulation system on the market. It has advanced vinyl groove and stylus modeling algorithm for a sound indistinguishable from the real thing.
Innovative positioning system allows fast and accurate needle dropping. The record has thin marks every minute, and a thicker mark every 5 minutes (played at 33 RPM). These marks assist you when using needle dropping to move through the track.
The Vinyl Scroll track allows you use your turntable or CD to scroll through your crate and pick the next song without touching your laptop. Two copies of Serato Control black vinyl are included with the Sixty-One: 10 minutes, plus Vinyl Scroll track. Side B: 15 minutes. Two 15-minute Serato Control CDs are also included with the Sixty-One.
If you are looking for the same bullet-proof construction, pristine audio quality and integrated 20-channel sound card, but would like added hardware effects, a second USB port to share with another DJ and their laptop, dedicated controls for Library, Loops, Cues and the SP-6 sampler, consider the Rane Sixty-Two mixer.
For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.