Meet the Rane MP25 mixer, satisfying the audio and ergonomic demands of performing DJs, in a 19-inch rack format preferred by nightclubs, with a compact 4U design that drops easily into a mobile rig. It's the same height as a classic Rane MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer.
Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the MP25 remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the MP25's 22 USB audio channels directly to your favorite multitrack mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP25's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
- Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs.
- Four stereo Auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback inputs.
- Two microphone inputs with optional Talkover ducking:
- One with front and rear panel connectors.
- One with a line-level input option.
Engage a mic to put it into the mix, or engage Talkover to put the mic in the mix and duck all other sources. Talkover makes it easy to jump into the mix for quick, intelligible announcements.
- Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA:
- Rear panel Mono/Stereo switch.
- Rear panel Max Out level attenuator.
- Stereo balanced 1/4" TRS Zone and Booth outputs:
- Auto-mono output on both Left and Right jacks.
- Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB.
The Rane MP25 fits in a 19-inch rack, the same height as a MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer. The jacks are recessed, allowing connectors to fit inside a mobile coffin.
- 22 streaming USB audio channels.
- Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications to the MP25's digital mixer engine.
- Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader program channels to your audio application for multitrack recording.
- A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix to your recording application.
- The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP25's powerful FlexFX bus.
- Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the audible result.
- Multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
- The MP25 MIDI device exposes the MP25 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface.
ASIO and Core Audio software applications are compatible with the MP25, which includes a low-latency, USB 2.0, high-speed, 10-input, 12-output audio interface. The MP25 front panel controls are MIDI-mappable in supporting software. Features will vary between software programs.
For example, in Ableton Live, the MP25 can be used as a multichannel sound card and MIDI controller. You can stream audio from four different audio tracks from Ableton to separate channels of the MP25 mixer, including a dedicated USB audio channel for FlexFX routing, and simultaneously record multitrack or stereo audio back into Ableton Live.
The MP25 ASIO and Core Audio drivers require the following minimum system capabilities:
- PC: XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher.
- System Memory: 2 GB or more.
- Processor: 2 GHz single core or better.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Phono/Line, Aux, FlexFX Inputs:
4 stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line Level:
Rear panel switch for each Phono/Line input
- Phono Response:
RIAA curve +/-1 dB, Gain = 36 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max Phone Input:
63 mV @ 1 kHz
- Max Line Input:
4 VrmsMic Inputs:
Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jacks
- Mic 1:
Front and rear panel jacks
- Mic 2:
Rear panel jack with Mic/Line-level switch
- Max Input (Mic Level):
185 mVrms (-12.5 dBu)
- Max Input (Line Level):
3.7 Vrms (13.6 dBu)
- EIN (Equivalent Input Noise):
Unbalanced 1/4" tip-sleeve
Auto-mono, Left and Right Output jacks
Auto-mono, Left and Right Input jacksOutputs: Main, Zone, Booth, Record, FlexFX:
Balanced XLR & 1/4" TRS, unbalanced RCA and 1/4" TS
- Frequency Response:
20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB / -1.5 dB
<0.03% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- RCA and Unbalanced 1/4" TS:
Max output 4 Vrms
- XLR and Balanced 1/4" TRS:
Max output 8 Vrms
Auto-mono, left and right jacks
- Main Output:
Mono switch, rear panel attenuator (0 to -24 dB)Dynamic Range, Line In to Line Out:
100 dB A-weightedAnalog to Digital Converters (ADCs):
24-bit, 48 kHz
Dynamic range 101 dB A-weightedDigital to Analog Converters (DACs):
24-bit, 48 kHz
Dynamic range 107 dB A-weightedDigital Signal Processing (DSP):
48 kHz, 32-bit, floating-pointUSB Audio:
48 kHz, 32-bit, floating-point
- Stereo Record Channels:
- Stereo Playback Channels:
5Universal Internal Power Supply:
100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 12 W maxUSB Power:
Mixer is self-poweredUnit: Agency Listing:
UL / cUL Listed, E193164
- Size (Inches):
7" (4U) H x 19" W x 4.6" D
- Size (Metric):
17.8 cm x 48.3 cm x 11.7 cm
9.1 lb (4.14 kg)Shipping: Size (inches):
21.5" L x 11.875" W x 7.25" D
- Size (metric):
54.6 cm x 30.2 cm x 18.4 cm
14 lb (6.35 kg)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- with Free Cable Kit
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs