The QSC AP-5122 AcousticPerformance Installation Loudspeaker is a visually clean professional, two-way, high-SPL speaker that is ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications including churches, schools, music venues, clubs and more. With a high power-capacity, 3-inch diaphragm compression driver and a 12-inch woofer, the passive QSC AP-5122 speaker delivers exceptional full bandwidth reproduction. If you want to upgrade your sound system, this is the perfect choice.
The AP-5122 may be used as a passive (full-range) loudspeaker to minimize amplifier channel count or it may be bi-amplified for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys and future QSC products.
The QSC AP-5122 loudspeaker produces a uniform power-response thanks to DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches LF and HF coverage in the cross-over region. Another key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AP-5122 is the axisymetric waveguide with uncompromised performance in both the vertical and horizontal axes. The result is remarkably consistent coverage and smooth, accurate reproduction on and off-axis.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, QSC AcousticPerformance series speaker grills are unadorned eliminating the need to cover-up logo treatments which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grill is also lined with acoustically transparent backing adding to the enclosure's professional appearance. The AP-5122 enclosure features M10 mounting points for suspension via eye-bolts as well as mount points for an optional yoke bracket.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 90 degree coverage of the axisymmetric waveguide matches natural coverage of the 12-inch woofer at the crossover point for consistent power response
- 3 inch voice coil compression driver for outstanding high-frequency performance
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles compliment most decors and settings
- Covered barrier strip terminals and NL4 Speakon connector
- Bi-Amp / Passive switchable
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction
- 16-Gauge powder coated steel grills
zZounds is an authorized dealer of