The ultimate performance tool for creative musicians just got upgraded! Among the best updated features of the Native Instruments Maschine MK2 Groove Production Studio are the multicolored pads that will greatly improve your workflow. Assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons light up in the same colors. With the increased sensitivity of the pads, you also have a higher level of precision at your fingertips!
Maschine MK2 is a groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward control for composing, performing, sampling, slicing, and tweaking effects.
Maschine Custom Kits
Make your MASCHINE match your style. With the MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS, you can customize the new MASCHINE hardware to suit your own taste. Made of light but resilient aluminum, and available in five coordinated color schemes, each kit contains a magnetic faceplate and one set of corresponding, ergonomically-designed colored knobs. Alongside your hardware's multi-color pads, the MASCHINE CUSTOM KIT is sure to add some color to your performance.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Maschine MK2 comes with over 6 GB of professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments. Maschine 1.8 software provides the legendary Massive synth -- a sonic monster for basses and leads with 1,300 earth-shattering sounds. Maschine MK2 also includes Komplete Elements, providing more than 1,000 stunning sounds from Komplete 8 and Komplete 8 Ultimate.
The Master section has been redesigned in the Native Instruments Maschine MK2. Control volume, tempo and swing with the multifunction master push encoder -- select modes with the toggle buttons and accurately click through values without having to look at the screen or display.
Navigating and scrubbing are much easier, and changing note pitch and detailed tweaking becomes extra-precise thanks to the encoder's superb physical response. Now with 47 white, backlit click-buttons and colored transport controls, the NI Maschine MK2 provides a wealth of physical and visual excitement for intuitive beat making.
Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
The included Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability. Stretch smoothly from one BPM to another, aided by the automatic BPM detection. Or stretch your audio to a specific length -- to fit one sample to the same length as another, for example. What's more, make your beats match harmonically, by tuning your samples with the pitch shift function.
The current free software update includes creative effects, specially selected for beat production. Transient Master, NI's hugely popular dynamics and mixing effect, has now been fully integrated in the Maschine 1.8 software.
Ideal for positioning drums and percussion, it lets you mix from front to back, giving each sample exactly the right amount of space. Tube, Tape Saturator and Tube Saturator effects bring the secrets of analog warmth and natural, harmonic compression to Maschine MKII, for even greater sound coloring potential.
Includes a full version of the modern legend Massive -- the synth that gave birth to the earth-shuddering bass tones and speaker-troubling leads that have defined the bass music genre. This monster synth contains 1,300 ready-to-go sounds, all instantly browseable via the Maschine MKII hardware. Maschine's 8 control knobs offer direct access to Massive's 8 Macro controls, for perfect synergy between hardware and synthesizer.
Experienced and Maschine producers alike will appreciate the big time savings from these workflow improvements in the free Maschine 1.8 software update:
- Host transport control: Running the Maschine software as a plug-in in your DAW*, use the transport buttons on the Maschine MK2 hardware to control transport in the host software. Important: Requires the most recent version of the NI Controller Editor.
- Browser sample preview mode: Easily scroll through the browser list and pre-hear samples without loading them.
- Revised select screen: Now includes individual note length and velocity editing.
- Auto-write pinning: Pin the Auto-Write button for improved automation recording, tweak with two hands!
- Hardware shortcuts: Select and erase events quickly and easily.
- Panic button: Immediately cuts off all sound from Maschine MK2.
- Improved missing sample handling: Now locates files per project -- point the Maschine software to the location for one missing file, and it automatically resolves other related missing files.
- Sampler play position indicator: See the play marker in the sampler wave display which is also displayed in the hardware display.
- Save Group with samples: Now you have the option to save Group with samples.
- *Please note that this feature isn't compatible with Pro Tools.
Creative Performance Tool
The controller is super-sturdy yet easily portable. The highly responsive, multi-color pads are addictively playable, and the click buttons, the rotary encoders and the master push encoder provide point perfect control. Two back-lit, high-contrast displays provide optimum visibility so you always know what's going on -- even in the most demanding situations.
Use Maschine MK2 as an instrument and/or MIDI controller for performing your own tracks, or sync it with other gear like Traktor Pro 2 to add more dynamics to your live set. The colored pads and buttons let you see your sounds, making the workflow smoother than ever while providing irresistible eye-candy on stage.
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- The redesigned Master section allows you to select modes with the toggle buttons and click through values without the need to look at the screen
- Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability
- Effects specialized for beat production
- Comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds
- Includes Massive synthesizer for over 1,300 earth shattering bass and lead sounds
- Re-worked layout of the controller's USB-connector and MIDI I/O for lower risk of accidental unplugging
- Rubber feet mean increased grip on the desktop
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Native Instruments products.