- Model: D-18E Retro
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped, Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Old Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Tortoise Color
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 445 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):