Powered by the same technology behind many of today's greatest hits, M-Audio KeyStudio instantly transforms your Mac or PC into a full-featured recording studio. The 49-note, velocity-sensitive M-Audio KeyStudio keyboard and Pro Tools SE music creation application -- makes it easy to turn your inspiration into a professional-quality song. Just connect the keyboard to your computer, fire up the software, choose from over 100 different instrument sounds, and start playing. You can build out your composition with loops from the huge included library, then add effects, polish your tracks, and share them with the world.
Make music in minutes
With integrated learning and creation tools, Pro Tools(R) SE makes it easy to start creating all styles of music -- from hip-hop and electronic, to pop, funk, jazz, rock, and blues. There's a wide array of music creation templates and a huge (3 GB!) audio loop library so you can play along with drum grooves or add your own percussion, bass and instrument lines.
Professional 49-note keyboard
Whether you're just getting started or playing professionally, one touch will tell you that the 49-note KeyStudio keyboard is a pleasure to play. That's because the KeyStudio is built with the same M-Audio(R) technology used by music professionals on stage and in studios around the world.
Play piano, synths, and more
Use the 49-note KeyStudio keyboard to play the huge virtual instrument library in Pro Tools SE. The software includes over 100 studio-quality virtual instruments -- from piano, organ, and synth, to guitars, bass, strings, and percussion -- so you can create complete songs without a band.
Pro Tools SE turns your computer into a full-featured recording studio, complete with powerful effects to mix your tracks together. Make professional-sounding mixes by applying reverb, delay, EQ, compression, chorus, flanger, and many others. Pro Tools SE also delivers classic guitar amp and distortion effects to create great guitar sounds -- without a noisy amplifier.
Ready for the future
If you want even more tracks, effects, virtual instruments, and loops in the future, the included M-Audio(R) Micro USB interface is also compatible with Pro Tools(R) M-Powered(TM) software -- the same recording software used by studio professionals around the world.
- 49-key, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- assignable modulation wheel for vibrato and filter effects
- volume slider
- pitch bend wheel for expressive performances
- octave and transpose buttons to change the octave and key
- sustain pedal input
- on/off switch
- holes for wire-framed music stand (sold separately)
- power and connection via USB cable
Pro Tools SE software:
- award-winning Pro Tools(R) composing, recording, editing, and mixing features
- mix up to 24 tracks (16 audio tracks, 8 virtual instrument tracks)
- integrated learning tools make it easy to create music
- built-in composing features, including MIDI sequencing and Score editing
- includes over 100 different virtual instruments
- powerful, pro-quality effects including reverb, EQ, and guitar amp/distortion effects
- comes with over 3 GB of audio loops to quickly construct songs and ideas
- easily record up to two instruments at once
- compatible with PC and Mac computers
Micro USB interface:
- 1/8" stereo input to record microphones, CD/MP3 players, and more
- 1/8" stereo output for connecting headphones or speakers
- USB connector
zZounds is an authorized dealer of