The M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8 x 8 audio/MIDI interface takes M-Audio's acclaimed mobile recording line to the next level with high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, MX Core DSP mixer and four preamps with award-winning Octane technology.
Featuring both analog and digital I/O, it allows recording on all eight channels simultaneously with pristine 24-bit/96kHz fidelity-while M-Audio's mature low-latency drivers ensure rock-solid stability and performance. The on-board MX Core DSP mixer processes eight hardware inputs and eight software returns to the eight hardware outputs, delivering flexible routing and monitoring with delay and reverb.
Compatible with most major audio software, Fast Track Ultra lets you record the way you want-in the studio or on the go.
- High-speed USB 2.0 Interface: Simultaneous 8 x 8 24-bit/96kHz audio
- MX Core DSP Technology: Flexible channel routing, monitor sub-mixing and effects processing
- 4 preamps with Award-winning M-Audio Octane Technology: Premium input circuitry
- Compatible with Mac and PC: Works with most audio production software
- 24-bit/96kHz professional audio on all I/O simultaneously
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface
- 6 balanced line inputs
- 6 balanced analog outputs
- 2 analog inserts
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- Built-in 1 x 1 MIDI interface
- 2 independent headphone outputs with individual volume controls
- USB bus power*
- Full ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME, and Core Audio support
- Compatible with most major audio production software
MX Core DSP technology:
- Digital effects processing with assignable parameters
- Flexible channel routing options
- Expands DSP mixing interface to 16 x 8
4 preamps with award-winning M-Audio Octane technology:
- 4 XLR microphone inputs - including 2 XLR/TRS combo jacks for mic or instrument level inputs
- 20dB pad on each preamp
- Signal/peak LED indicator lights
- Phantom power
* USB bus power enables analog channels 1 and 2, S/PDIF I/O, and headphone output 1; included power supply required for full 8 x 8 operation.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of