A 16-Channel, 8-Bus Mackie Mixer -- Controlled By Your iPad
With an iPad-controlled digital mixer like the Mackie DL1608, you have the freedom to control your mixes in real time from anywhere in the venue, whether it's the front of house or the back of the bar. Redefining live mixing, the 16-channel, 8-bus DL1608 combines the power and functionality of a full-featured digital mixer with the mobility and convenience of an iPad.
Use Superior Live Mixing Tools on Anything, Anywhere
The small-format Mackie DL1608 features 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps, 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters with 114 dB dynamic range, 12 XLR and 4 combo mic/line inputs, 8 balanced outputs and more for first-rate dynamic range, transparency, and fidelity.
The mixer's Master Fader app, designed specifically for the iPad, brings DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment, helping you to create mix snapshots, channel presets, and record stereo tracks directly to an iPad. Visual indicators allow you to see which function you're controlling, so there is never any question of what's going on.
Learn more about Master Fader v2.0 and My Fader v2.0:
Also check out the awesome My Fader app:
Powerful Plug-ins on Every Channel
With this digital mixer, you won't have to haul additional racks of outboard gear to your gig, since Mackie's DL1608 packs your choice of plugins on every channel. Stroke your iPad's touch screen to get complete control over 4-band EQ, compression, and gate plugins; take your sound to the next level with a full-featured reverb and tap delay; or customize your mix to suit the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outputs.
Supports Multiple iPads for Multiple Uses
The DL1608 supports up to 10 iPads simultaneously, allowing multiple people to control and adjust a mix from different parts of the venue. Moreover, band members can adjust their own monitors instantly, without having to consult with anyone else on or off stage. You can also take advantage of the iPad's camera and assign pictures of band members or gear to certain channels, so that you always know who or what is associated with each channel.
See the DL1608 iPad mixer in action in this video from Mackie:
Check out our exclusive run-down of the Mackie DL1608 Digital iPad Controlled Mixer :
- 8-bus iPad-controlled digital mixer lets you mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad
- 16 Studio-quality Onyx mic preamps deliver depth and high headroom
- 12 XLR and 4 combo mic/line inputs
- 24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters yield a 114 dB dynamic range
- Plugins present on every channel, including 4-band EQ, compression, gates, reverb, and tap delay
- 31-Band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on all outputs
- Supports up to 10 iPads simultaneously
- Total Snapshot Recall lets you save sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes, recall scenes for theater productions, and more
- Record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to iPad
- Extremely compact
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Mackie products.