Get ready for a versatile amp head to deliver the goods -- the Laney Ironheart IRT Studio Guitar Amplifier is ready to fuel your signal with power and superior all-tube tone. With a no-latency USB audio I/O and re-amping send, three channels of tone, three-band EQ controls with push/pull EQ shift, Laney-designed digital reverb, an internal dummy load, a high quality speaker-emulated record out, and a long line of controls to manipulate your signal, your IRT Studio amp head will bring pristine tube tone to your recording studio or live rig.
Zero-Latency USB Output of Dry and Processed SignalYour IRT Studio amp head comes ready to connect to your DAW in no-latency fashion while delivering real all-tube tone. Your USB connection provides both the dry signal and the processed version -- split left and right -- into your DAW system. This allows you to alter and tweak the tone of your original recording so you don't have to go back and do a re-tracking of everything again.
Three Channels -- Lots of Tonal OptionsYou have a lot of tonal options when reviewing your IRT Studio's avenues of sound. This baby provides three separate channels to play around with -- clean, rhythm, and lead channels. Your clean offers that warm color you'd expect from an all-tube head. Your rhythm breaks up your signal a little, providing nice percussive crunches, and your lead channel brings in a searing distortion. The tones achieved through this head have the range, sustain, and definition for lower-ranged instruments -- like seven-string guitars or detuned guitars -- as well.
Mad Controls for Tone FreaksAlong the front panel of your IRT Studio head are two rows of nicely laid out controls. You have clean volume, footswitchable pre boost, rhythm gain, lead gain, rhythm volume, lead volume, dynamics, tone, and reverb controls. Three-band EQ controls with push/pull EQ shift are also at your finger tips. Your clean and rhythm channels share the top row and your lead has its own EQ controls row below it.
Internal Dummy Load and Speaker-emulated Record OutTo keep your signal truly silent, your IRT Studio head harnesses an internal dummy load which, unlike most tube heads, allows you to bypass the implementation of an external speaker cab. Immediately after the output section is a high integrity speaker-emulated record out which allows you to project that all-tube tone into your DAW, a PA system -- or both -- for either recording sessions or live shows.
Features:- Two 1/4" input jacks -- one at 1 watt, the other at 15 watts
- Three channels -- clean, rhythm, and lead
- Three-band EQ controls with push/pull EQ shift
- Laney designed digital reverb
- Clean volume, foot switchable pre boost, rhythm gain, lead gain, rhythm volume, lead volume, dynamics, tone, and reverb controls
- Three ECC83 preamp tubes; two EL84 output tubes
- XLR DI out
- Variable level FX loop
- 1/8" jack for MP3 player
- USB audio I/O and re-amping send
- FS4-IRT footswitch included -- controls channel, clean, reverb, and pre boost settings
- Rack wings supplied
- Dedicated gig bag included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Laney products.
- Inputs: 1 x Jack 15 Watts & 1 x Jack 1 Watt
- Power: 15 Watts & < 1 Watt
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalization: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x EL84
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack switchable 8 or 16 Ohms
- FX Loop(s) : Yes - variable level FX loop
- Output Attenuation: VARI WATTS feature via input 15 Watts or < 1 Watt
- Internal Dummy Load: Silent Recording - no need to connect an external speaker
- Speaker Emulated Record Out: Direct out from the power amp tubes - delivering all valve tone recorded as well as live
- MP3 Input: Mini Jack
- DI Socket: XLR DI out - cabinet emulated
- USB Connectivity: USB Audio I/O for use with any DAW
- RE-AMP: Enabled IRT STUDIO sends DRY Guitar (left) and AMPED guitar right and is equipped with a RE-AMP function for use with any DAW
- Bag: Supplied with dedicated gig bag
- Rack Wings: Supplied
- Weight: 11 Kg Packed 5.5 Unit
- Packed Dimensions: (HxWxD) 200x 603 x 350mm
- Unit Dims: - for int. case (HxWxD) 88 x 428 x 285mm - 2U 19" Rackmount
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 866-632-8346
Product DescriptionThe Laney Ironheart IRT Studio Guitar Amplifier Head features the same great IRONHEART tones as the bigger heads but in a low wattage studio package with some neat features added. Most agree that they would love to record in a situation where making a lot of noise was not a problem but in most cases this is not always an option. The IRONHEART IRT-STUDIO has features designed specifically to allow you to get a great tone whether you are recording in the studio or recording live.
USB Connectivity -- No LatencyThe IRT-STUDIO features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack. The USB supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal -- split left and right to your DAW -- directly into either your PC/MAC or iPAD, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording without having to re-track anything!
Internal Dummy LoadThe IRT-STUDIO has an internal dummy load, so unlike a conventional tube loaded amp, you don't need to connect an external speaker. This gives you truly silent recording!
Silent and Emulated Record OutThe IRT-STUDIO also houses a high quality speaker-emulated record out immediately after the output section which means it delivers all valve tone to your DAW or PA or both at the same time for recording your live shows.