The Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler has the stunning stompbox sounds, old-school simplicity and vital portability you need in an all-in-one stompbox solution. Featuring over 100 famous modern and vintage effects, the M9 will change your sound.
Over 100 Effects
Choruses, reverbs, distortions... the Line 6 M9 can do it all. The M9 Stompbox Modeler boasts a fantastic model list that includes effects from some of the best-selling Line 6 pedals. With the M9, you'll have access to all the renowned models from the DL4, DM4, FM4, MM4, Verbzilla, Echo Pro and others.
3 FX Units In One
The Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler is three effects units in one. With the M9, you can use up to 3 effects simultaneously, with another three available for easy swapping. The M9 offers total control over effect type and arrangement, so you can arrange your effects into whatever combination you prefer.
The Line 6 M9 allows users to set up their own stompbox arrangements, or "scenes", for easy access at whatever gig you're playing. Whether you're going prog or playing something a little bit country, you've got room, courtesy of the M9's 24 scene selections.
The Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler is extremely easy to use, like any classic stompbox. You can tweak the M9's parameters easily, using the dedicated knobs. You don't have to worry about navigating save menus or poring over LCDs - when you turn the Line 6 M9 off, your settings are saved. The M9's bright LCD shows parameter names/values and the built-in chromatic tuner.
The Line 6 M9 doesn't just offer tonal possibilities - you also get a great songwriting tool with the M9's on-board looper. With a 28-second capacity, the Line 6 M9 has all the controls players would hope for. It's also able to be used in conjunction with the M9's FX Units.
In, Out & Through
The LIne 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler is well-equipped for any situation with its comprehensive array of inputs and outputs. You can place the M9 in your existing signal chain with its 1/4" mono/stereo ins and outs. for anything with its full arsenal of ins and outs. It's also got a pair of expression pedal jacks, to allow connection of any 1/4"-friendly expression pedal. The Line 6 M9 also has MIDI in/outs, for easy connection with MIDI controllers.
The Total Stompbox Experience
Boasting extremely rugged all-metal construction, the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler is built to last under even the toughest on- and off-stage abuse. The M9's great stompbox tones, built-in tuner, and 28 second looper make in a mainstay in every user's rig.
-100+ stompbox effects; 3 at once with 3 more at the ready; full control over effect arrangement
-Create up to 24 pedal board scenes; Scenes back up to your computer via MIDI in/out
-28-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed and Reverse
- Universal Tap Tempo syncs all time-based FX
- MIDI control system compatibility
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Plenty of ins and outs; 1/4" mono/stereo inputs and outputs; Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks; MIDI in and out
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and footswitches built for on-stage abuse
- AC power adapter included
The M9 Stompbox modeler with Version 2.0 Update is now shipping, adding extra models and features to make your M9 rock even harder.
- Relative mode
- Heel/Toe pixels to show you where the expression pedal is
- Sync to Midi beat clock
- Re-sync LFOs
- 4 folders of 6 scenes each (total of 24 scenes) Also accessible via Midi
- Control the Looper via midi without the M9 going into looper mode
- Dim OFF
Models added with Version 2.0:
5 EQs and 8 Wahs
Particle Verb - Line 6 original
AC Flanger Bucket Brigade chip modeled
80A Flanger same
Frequency Shifter Line 6 original
M9's shipped without Version 2.0 can be updated by download at line6.com
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Line 6 products.
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Run up to 3 effects simultaneously (with 3 more on deck)
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Create up to 24 pedal board scenes.
- Universal tap tempo syncs all your time-based effects
- 28-second looper with dedicated footswitches (Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Play Once, Undo/Redo, Half Speed, Reverse)
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- Two 1/4" expression pedal jacks
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 10.5"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D - 3lbs.
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs