Hear everything loud and clear with the KRK VXT8 active studio monitors. Designed to widen your studio's sweet spot, KRK's flagship monitor is impressively bi-amped with 180 Watts and packs an 8-inch Kevlar woofer for serious lows, plus a domed tweeter for sublime highs. Whether you use the VXT8s as nearfield monitors in your studio's control room, or as your trusted speakers in your home mixing environment, these powerful monitors will provide accurate sound reproduction you can rely on for a range of monitoring applications.
There's That Sweet Spot
No matter what kind of music you pump through the VXT8, you'll be rewarded with a generous sweet spot and extended bass response that's clean and articulate. These studio monitors feature a domed silk Ferrite tweeter for fast transient response, along with an updated woofer design with a stiffer, lighter cone that provides low distortion and seriously awesome low-end performance. Because both the tweeter and the woofer have vented formers, you can push them really hard without them overheating or compromising your mix with the effects of power compression.
Looks Good and Sounds Better
Like other monitors in KRK's VXT Series, this one sports a curvy ABS enclosure that enhances the VXT8's overall performance with extended low-end, superior imaging characteristics, low resonance, a higher level of structural integrity, and reduced port turbulence. Its cabinet design features a baffle contour that eliminates diffraction distortion, and the front-firing slotted bass port annihilates boundary coupling, so even at high SPLs, the VXT8 is able to deliver stellar lows for all your bass monitoring needs. KRK's VXT8 will complement any music in any room.
KRK thought of everything when designing the VXT8. Adjustable HF and LF controls let you tailor the monitors to your space -- tweak the VXT8's high- and low-frequency response to compensate for your room's acoustics, the monitor's placement within the room, listening fatigue from long mixing sessions, and more. Tamper-resistant switch covers keep your settings in place, integrated Omni Mount support offers secure mounting options, and ground lift eliminates potential hum and buzz.
- Bi-amplified powered monitor with 60-Watt high-frequency amp and 120-Watt low-frequency amp
- 8" Woven Kevlar woofer for extended lows, with updated design that removes heat
- 1" Silk dome Ferrite tweeter for fast transient response
- High-density/low-resonance ABS foam enclosure provides excellent structural integrity, extended low end response, and damping
- Front-firing ports for reduced turbulence
- Radiused enclosure edges eliminate diffraction and phase distortion
- HF and LF controls help compensate for room acoustics and ear fatigue
- Multiple protection circuitry with a switchable limiter keeps the monitor safe from transients
- Omni Mount support offers secure mounting options
- Ground lift resolves issues caused by ground loops
- Combination XLR-1/4" inputs
- 37 Hz - 22 kHz frequency response
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
KRK's VXT Series of monitors utilize a visually striking enclosure design that is equally functional -- providing low resonance, improved structural integrity and extended low-end, slotted ports for reduced port turbulence. The VXT8's sleek curved cabinet provides excellent imaging characteristics and a wider "sweet spot," helping you achieve a level of precision.
The domed tweeter (comprised of true silk for fast transient response) and the woofer design (with its stiffer, lighter cone that provides low distortion and extended low-end) both have vented formers to remove heat and reduce the effects of power compression -- enabling these monitors to maintain their sonic signature.
With uncompromising attention to detail that includes tamper resistant switch covers, integrated Omni Mount support and more, the VXT Series is an outstanding choice for a broad range of monitoring applications.
- Biamplified powered monitor with 60-watt high-frequency amp and 120-watt low-frequency amp
- 8-inch woven Kevlar woofer in signature KRK yellow
- 1-inch silk dome Ferrite tweeter
- XLR-1/4" combination inputs
- Wide, flat frequency response of 37 Hz - 22 kHz +/-1.5dB