Kemper Profiler PowerRack Modeling RackThe Kemper Profiler PowerRack Modeling Guitar Amplifier adds a built in 600 Watt power amp to the Kemper Profiler and packs it into a rackmountable unit for stage and studio use. With the Profiler PowerRack you get all the profiling capabilities and massive versatility of the Profiler but with a high quality power section that allow for playing through regular guitar cabinets or full range monitor systems.
The 600 Watt Class D amplifier was carefully selected for the guitar amplification system to guarantee utmost performance. After extensive listening tests, a lot of measuring and looking thoroughly at the typical sonic behavior of power amps for guitar amplification on the market, it became clear that only the best components are capable of delivering impressive results.
What is Profiling?'Profiling' is what Kemper has named their proprietary technology that captures the sound and feel of a specific tube amplifier. In other words, the Kemper Profiler PowerRack doesn't simply give you a list of static digital amplifier reproductions. Instead, profiling creates a vivid, living, dynamic and multi-dimensional image of your existing tube amp.
Profiling is as simple as plugging your tube amp into the Kemper Profiler PowerRack amp and pressing 'record.' Just insert the Kemper Profiling amplifier into the recording chain and it will do its magic. Test signals will be sent from the Kemper Profiler PowerRack guitar amp into your tube amp and recorded by the microphone in front of your cabinet.
You don't even have to play your guitar. After less than a minute the Kemper Profiling Amplifier acquires the sonic DNA of your tube amp and offers you the resulting custom profile. You can then use the A/B comparison mode to compare original tube amp sound with the profiled sound for a fast and convenient way to make final tweaks to the profile to get it exactly right. Now you can take that sweet vintage tube amp sound wherever you go!
Enjoy the great profiles and rigs that come with itThey were created by professional guitarists, engineers and producers in studios all over the world. Right out of the box, you will find classic tones of studio standards as well as profiles of highly sought-after amplifiers, some costing many times the price of the Kemper Profiler PowerRack.
The growing libraryKemper will be working tirelessly to create profiles for you to download for free from their website. All the profiles they create are extracted from real amplifiers and cabinets, each with a distinct personality of its own.
Create your own profiles from your own ampsIf you happen to have access to tube amps, feel free to make your own profiles. You will probably feel more familiar with profiles of your own gear, than with those other people have made. If you are tracking in a studio, you should profile the guitar amps that you record with. Later, you simply take these profiles with you and know that you can recreate the exact sound of the recording, both in the rehearsal studio and live on stage.
Amp ControlsThe Kemper Profiler PowerRack Amplifier includes the standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls that you would expect from a guitar amplifier. However, in contrast to many vintage amps, Kemper has kept the gain control neutral, so you are able to find the sweet spot of your amp, and run this optimal sound at any gain level.
Now, imagine if you could change the sonic character of a profile way beyond what's possible with the amp itself. What if you could change the sonic age of the amp, or the bite of the pick? What if you could modify the power supply of your profiled amp in order to benefit from power sagging or be larger than life? With the Kemper Profiling Amplifier guitar amp processor, you can!
Kemper allows you to dynamically adjust key aspects of your favorite amps which would otherwise be impossible or require hardware modifications. You can do anything from minor tweaks, such as making your Marshall Bluesbreaker profile sound a bit more vintage, to more radical changes such as adding some modern high gain chunk to your vintage Fender Bassman.
Control way beyond the usual:- The Amp Definition parameter determines whether the Profile leans more towards a vintage or modern character. Increase this parameter to intensify the touch response of the virtual tubes.
- The Power Sagging parameter lets the tubes breathe with your playing; damped strings will have more 'chug,' and clean, picked notes will cut through better when you reduce your playing volume.
- The Pick parameter controls the attack of your pick independently of the gain setting-even through heavy distortion. This innovative parameter lets you decouple your pick sound from the natural compression of the distorting tubes and cut right through the mix.
- The Amp Compressor will sustain the clean guitar when you play soft, but lets the distorted sound through, unprocessed, when you revert back to normal playing volume.
- The Cabinet Voicing parameters give you access to the guts and the character of the cabinet. You can change the size of your virtual cabinet, tune the bass resonance or control the tonal character in a creative way.
Features:- Digitally captures the sonic fingerprint of virtually any guitar amp
- Powers virtually any guitar cab setup including 4x12-inch, 1x12-inch cabs, as well as full range speakers
- Delivers 600 Watts at 8 Ohm, 300 Watts at 16 Ohm, does not heat up and is lightweight
- XLR and 1/4-inch connections allow for connection directly to a mixing console
- A/B comparison mode for comparing the original amp sound with the profiled sound
- Standard Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence controls
- Exchange profiles through the official Kemper Amplifier website profile exchange, emails, or other online forums and services
- Cabinet section enables you to mix and match head and cab profiles in which ever way you like
- 4 independent stomp effects slots can host effects including famous overdrives and distortions, compressor, reverb, several delays and LoFi algorithms, and a beautiful rotary speaker emulation
- Accurate models of classic effects such as a variety of chorus, phaser and flanger pedals
- External effects loop which you can patch in anywhere among the virtual stomps boxes
- Gain control ranges over 80dB and features an automatic volume compensation for clean settings
- Several ground lifts to allow you to easily deal with possible hum and grounding problems
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Kemper products.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.47 x 19 x 8.66" / 13.9 x 48.3 x 22cm
- Weight: 6.18 kg (13.62 pounds)Analog Inputs:
--Front Input: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced, dynamic range >108dB, impedance 1 MegOhm
--Alternative Input: 1/4 inch TRS balanced with ground lift,dynamic range =105dB-Return: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch balanced with ground lift, dynamic range =105dBAnalog Outputs:
-- Master L and R Outputs: XLR balanced, 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: XLR +22dBu, TS +16dBu
-- Monitor Output: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu
-- Direct Output/Send: 1/4 inch TS unbalanced with ground lift max. output level: +16dBu
-- Output Dynamic Range: >108 dB
-- Dedicated Headphone Output: 1/4 inch TRS stereo, 33OhmPower Amp:
-- 600 Watts at 8 Ohm
-- 300 Watts at 16 OhmControl and Data Interfaces:
-- Midi: 5-pin DIN connectors for In/Out/Thru
-- Switch/Pedal: Two 1/4 inch TRS, each for mono/stereo switch or expression pedal (10kOhm min, 100kOhm max. impedance)
-- Network: RL45 connector
-- USB: USB 2.0 (FS) compatible device, USB-A and USB-B connectorsDigital Inputs and Outputs:
S/PDIF: In+Out 44.1kHz (24 bit) with RCA Phone connectors (Master Only)Environmental Requirements:
-- Operating Temperature: 10 degrees to 35 degrees C (50 degrees to 95 degrees F)
- Non-operating Temperature: -20 degrees to 47 degrees C (-4 degrees to 116 degrees F)-Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Maximum Altitude: 3000 m (10,000 feet)
Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
- with Remote Foot Controller
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
ProfPweRk and Remote
- Warehouse Resealed, with Remote Foot Controller
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
ProfPweRk and Remote